10+ Year Old Account

Need help in Rift

I started my account back up today, and for the life of me I cannot figure out how to reset my souls. The trainer gives me no options. I am a mage by teh way. Can any current players tell me how to do this? IS it a level thing where I need to be like 10+ or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Botter View Post
    I started my account back up today, and for the life of me I cannot figure out how to reset my souls. The trainer gives me no options. I am a mage by teh way. Can any current players tell me how to do this? IS it a level thing where I need to be like 10+ or something?

Go to your class trainer in Meridian or Sanctum, one of the options is for re-specing.

Trainers offer a respec option that wipes out all spent talent points.

From there just go to the soul icon in the tree itself and click on it. Should being up a little menu thing that lets you choose a non-active soul to replace your current tree.

No, it isn't. You can reset your souls at anytime via trainer.

As a level 10, it cost 0 plat to reset my souls as of 2 mins ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    No, it isn't. You can reset your souls at anytime via trainer.

As a level 10, it cost 0 plat to reset my souls as of 2 mins ago.

I just did it at level 8. I think that's the earliest because I couldn't do it at level 7.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Quote Originally Posted by hk-51 View Post
    I just did it at level 8. I think that's the earliest because I couldn't do it at level 7.
    You might be right on that. Just tried it on a level 5 alt in old Mathosia. Trainer has no dialogue. 7 or 8 would make sense by the time you zone out to the past/future, I suppose.

Ok, so it's 8. I knew there was a limit because I logged back into to my 7 Mage after a few months and wanted to be something other than Archon but could not respec. I asked in chat in-game and got told 15 and I believed it. That actually made me stop playing and switch to my Cleric instead of finding out though.