Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammii View Post
    If you think hell is hard JUST WAIT UNTIL YOU GET INTO INFERNO!!
    its fkn impossible, dun even me started mate, dont even try because its about as useful as tits on a bull
    Too right m8 i can only imagine the hell you are in - blizzard really screwed up with the balancing issues here hey

Quote Originally Posted by jimmaye223 View Post
    y should i waste my hard earned money if i cant enjoy the whole game. I deserve to see all the content

---------- Post added 2012-05-29 at 01:46 PM ----------

WTF i need vitality for. im a dps
    Technically once you beat normal you saw all of the content.

Quote Originally Posted by Redmage View Post
    Your using pretty much every bad wizard skill there is.

Use electrocute or arcane missile instead of blades.
    Use arcane orb instead of disintegrate (you can't afford to stand still and channel in the higher difficulties)
    Use diamond skin instead of archon, it has no defensive skills and in hell / inferno you need defensive skills. diamond skin is a must.
    Use another defensive skill instead of familiar, teleport+fracture is good, but so is wave of force or mirror images.
    Use Hydra (venom) instead of meteor, little guy does great damage for the low AP cost and is great for killing things while you kite.
    Explosive blast is worthless (short range) take something useful like blizzard for the slow or just grab an armor spell for added survival (force armor runed arcane armor is the best)

drop glass cannon, pick up something like illusionist for escaping from bad situations with teleport more often.
    NO offence m8 but you're information was as clear as mud

Don't care if this kid is a troll or not...both wow and diablo are down and so I enjoy typing on forums....with that said....

The game hasn't even been out for a full month yet and this kid is complaining about not being able to faceroll through the entire game for a 3rd time?
    You've seen all the content, bro. You beat the game twice already. You're the type of gamer who probably started playing WoW in Wrath or Cata and haven't ever had to really farm for MONTHS for 1 specific item. Had you played WoW in vanilla/BC you'd have much more patience with other games.

Another suggestion: PLAY WITH OTHER PEOPLE. I've found as I get further into the game, certain packs are extremely difficult solo and it can make a huge difference to have another player there using different abilities to counter said pack. Also, I'm glad Hell gets really hard in Act 3. There SHOULD be a higher level of difficulty that not EVERY single player who bought the game is able to beat in the first 2-3 weeks of the game's release.

Quit complaining and just play the game. Go look up different specs, or hell just play around with them YOURSELF and find out what works best for you.

Getting really sick of these lazy gamers who can't figure anything out for themselves and cry when they aren't able to face roll ALL available content in a game before it's even a month old. Yea, some people have already beaten Diablo on Inferno mode...awesome good for them, they just demonstrated how sad and pathetic their real lives are and how much they need glory of being "first" to beat a video game. (Not even sure how their hand/wrist/finger muscles could withstand that much clicking with probably little to no breaks...)

Bottom line: ENJOY the game. Play with friends more often. Mess around with different abilities and find out what works best for you. I've looked up specs myself and taken advice from other people and really hated the spec they chose. I just choose what works best for me and if I'm killing stuff successfully, then I guess I'm doing something right. I've also found that I end up changing my spec quite a bit in order to counter certain packs that deem challenging. You WILL die on Hell/Inferno mode...a LOT, so get used to it. Not everything is going to be a face roll....

Deleted
    Blizzard did fine. Learning to play takes time, a problem this generation has no way to overcome since they have the attention span of a ... oooo... a butterfly. Advice on how to improve has been given, now put it in practise and come back with your complaints when you hit the next `impossible` barrier.

No you DO NOT!!! deserve to see all the content. your progress is limited by your own ability and intelligence in creating a character that can survive. No longer can you charge in and expect to slaughter swarms of loot bags and call it a challenge.
    If anything i would expect 50% of the population to be unable to get past HELL act VI. those are the below average players. leaving the top tier difficulty to the 1% Those with the time, ability, and desire to consider this a worthy goal. This is not for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexN View Post
    Blizzard did fine. Learning to play takes time, a problem this generation has no way to overcome since they have the attention span of a ... oooo... a butterfly. Advice on how to improve has been given, now put it in practise and come back with your complaints when you hit the next `impossible` barrier.
    your as handy as shit on a stick

---------- Post added 2012-05-29 at 02:28 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by tombstoner139 View Post
    No you DO NOT!!! deserve to see all the content. your progress is limited by your own ability and intelligence in creating a character that can survive. No longer can you charge in and expect to slaughter swarms of loot bags and call it a challenge.
    If anything i would expect 50% of the population to be unable to get past HELL act VI. those are the below average players. leaving the top tier difficulty to the 1% Those with the time, ability, and desire to consider this a worthy goal. This is not for everyone.
    WOW there is an act VI
    whats that like?
    you must be dumber than a box of rocks

Quote Originally Posted by tombstoner139 View Post
    ACT 6???? Someone is threepence short of a shilling.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmaye223 View Post
    NO offence m8 but you're information was as clear as mud
    Are you serious? His information was crystal clear. You have to be taking the p*ss with this thread, or my faith in humanity just took another blow.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammii View Post
    ACT 6???? Someone is threepence short of a shilling.
    Yes because VI obviously isn't a typo of IV.......

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    your about as much use as a fart in a thunderstorm

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Please dont troll us with your negative attitude, try to bring some posititivity to the world buddy, help people once in awhile

Who wants to bet Sammii & jimmyaya223 are the same lousy troll.

Don't fall for the baiting. Redmage already addressed his problems as concisely as possible, and they're still acting like a couple of buffoons.

Let this thread get locked and die.
    Corsair 500r - i5-3570k@4.8 - H100i - 580 DirectCUII - Crucial M4
    Lenovo y580 - i7-3630QM - 660M - Crucial M4 mSATA

Its quite hard to help the people who are blind and oblivious to help.

15+ Year Old Account
    why are people still feeding the troll lol...

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Grraarrgghh View Post
    Who wants to bet Sammii & jimmyaya223 are the same lousy troll.

Don't fall for the baiting. Redmage already addressed his problems as concisely as possible, and they're still acting like a couple of buffoons.

Let this thread get locked and die.
    There's no doubt. They use the same assine replies.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

I'm closing this. It's gotten really derailed and full of insults.