Angry does Crusader Zeal still useless?

i wasn't able to play in beta this last week, can someone tell me if Crusader Zeal still useless? last time i check it was giving 3/6/9% increase of your current crit ratting instead giving flat crit chance and only procc'ing from auto-attacks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ducklino View Post
    i wasn't able to play in beta this last week, can someone tell me if Crusader Zeal still useless? last time i check it was giving 3/6/9% increase of your current crit ratting instead giving flat crit chance and only procc'ing from auto-attacks.

The +3/+6/+9% Crit chance has been fixed.. but it's still useless with the current duration/proc chance..

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    It should be like 3,9,15 or something where it makes sense. Even though it's a proc, 3/6/9 would be like adding talent points to something that doesn't really scale properly.
    "Hmm lets nerf Sanctified wrath, from 20/40/60 to.... I dunno just take off the zero's and make it 2/4/6" lol.

Seeing as they are changing cs to 3s, hope they give us some crit somewhere since they are gutting all the crit from the class

Armory : Fear@Cho'Gall UI Screen : Elv UI Wow Progress : Vindictive
    Cpu : Intel I7-2600k Mem : 16gb Corsair Vengeance Psu : Corsair HX1050 Gfx : EVGA GTX 770

Quote Originally Posted by fears View Post
    Seeing as they are changing cs to 3s, hope they give us some crit somewhere since they are gutting all the crit from the class
    crusader strike is going to be 3 seconds cd? where did you got this info? i wasn't able to find anything about it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ducklino View Post
    crusader strike is going to be 3 seconds cd? where did you got this info? i wasn't able to find anything about it.

don't worry.. it's still 4.5 before any haste

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I could be wrong and no I'm not thinking of prot, but I could have swore they were reducing the cd to 3s baseline.

Edit : Dug through 22 pages of Mmo-champ frontpage news, guess possibly I imagined it because I can't find it. So yea, 4.5 sry =(
    Last edited by fears; 2012-05-29 at 09:41 PM.

Armory : Fear@Cho'Gall UI Screen : Elv UI Wow Progress : Vindictive
    Cpu : Intel I7-2600k Mem : 16gb Corsair Vengeance Psu : Corsair HX1050 Gfx : EVGA GTX 770