A Pretty Good Mage LFG - 6/8 H, ilvl 403, and Orange Stick

Hello! I'm a Mage and I'm looking for a new raiding guild. About me:

I'm a good Mage. Not the best, but better than most. Progression-minded but with somewhat limited time, so kind of "casual progression." I don't stand in poop. I show up for raids, and if I can't, which is rare, I give prior notice. I always have food and flasks. I'm always trying to improve my gameplay. I research to make sure I'm gemming, enchanting, and reforging properly, and then spend time at the target dummy to tweak that research to my own playstyle. When I meet a Mage who's better than I am, I find out what they're doing that I'm not so I can improve myself. I'm tenacious and willing to wipe all night (and have a good time doing it) when working on progression. I follow directions well. I'm also very easy-going; it's difficult to piss me off. I take criticism well, and I'm a good team player. I make tables and portals before you even have a chance to ask. I also enjoy doing old content and racking up nerd points. I have Vent and Mumble and a microphone and I'm not afraid to use it.

My Armory:

Oh, I can't post links. Search for Clairdeloop on the Armory, I'm on Sen'Jin.

I was also going to post a couple of links to recent logs, but since I can't post links, I will send them to interested parties via email or something.

Best times for me to raid are Sunday through Thursday evenings 9:00 pm to midnight Eastern Time, though starting an hour or so before that wouldn't be a problem. Saturdays are usually cool, too, day or night. Friday's are iffy.

What I'm looking for:

A Guild that has a warm raiding spot ready for me to fill, that is near my level of progression or a little higher (I'm at 6/8 H). If you're World Top 1000 according to wowprogress.com, then I'm probably not quite good enough for you. If you're below World Top 10,000, then we probably wouldn't be a good fit either.

I prefer an active, high population server, at least more active than the one I'm on currently (Sen'jin has about 14k, I'd rather be somewhere with 20-30k). I prefer a guild that keeps logs on worldoflogs.com, and has an active community both in the game and on their forums. And I'd like to wipe off this green facepaint and be a Gnome again, but that's not a deal-breaker.

I'd also like to find a grown-up guild that discourages racism, sexism, bullying, and similar douchebaggery and asshattery. I don't have a stick up my ass or anything, and do know how to have fun, but there is a line. One side of the line has basic human decency and dignity, and the other doesn't.

If you think I might fit in well with your guild, please get in touch with me. You can post here or email me at clairdeloop at gmail dot com.

Hey,

NOTE: Applications are not necessary. If you choose not to apply, we do require an interview on Ventrilo. We currently have an immediate opening for your class/spec.

About Us
    <Guiles Theme Song> is a new 25-man raiding guild currently in the process of transitioning from 10-man after accomplishing 8/8 on heroic in Dragon Soul (amongst other accomplishments in previous tiers), residing on Magtheridon-US Horde (Ruin battlegroup, EST server time). We managed to complete 6/8H on 25 the first week with 22 players and are looking for more! The foundation of the guild is a group of friends with one common goal, to be successful in the competitive raiding scene. We are recruiting players to round up our core roster for Mists of Pandaria.

Progression (10man)
    T11-H: Blackwing Descent, Bastion of Twilight, Throne of the Four Winds - 13/13
    T12-H: Firelands - 7/7
    T13-H: Dragon Soul - 8/8 (2/29/12)

Raid Times
    M/T/W/Th - 8:00PM-12:00AM EST (7-11 CST, 5-9 PST)

Contacts
    Visit our website at: http://guilesthemesong.wowstead.com/.
    Whisper/mail me in-game at: Teem (real-id timothyjtwu@hotmail.com).

Thank you for reading and we look forward to hearing from you.
    <Guiles Theme Song> @ Mal'Ganis-US Horde 20-man 10/10M 8/10M, currently recruiting all
    Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/timoseewho

Hi there!

Our guild may be a perfect fit for you! I'll try to keep this short. <Alone>, alliance guild of Aerie Peak (US-PVE) is looking for a mage for a core raid spot for our MoP progression. We are a semi-hardcore 25man raiding guild that's been raiding together since the end of TBC.

Our current progression is:
    -8/8 H 25 Dragon Soul (US #60)
    -7/7H in 10 man Firelands, 7/7 in heroic 25man Firelands, 6/7 pre-nerf
    -13/13 T11 server first Sinestra, Nefarian and Al'Akir achievements

We raid Mondays through Thursdays, 7-10 EST.

If you can make 4 raid days and you like shorter, earlier raid times in a relaxed/friendly atmosphere, but serious raiding, this is the guild for you! Oh... we also provide guild repairs, flasks and enchants for all our core raiders, so you can forget about farming! Loot: Loot council. This covers all the most important info. If you are interested, check us out at (can't post links SIGH) and fill out an application or look for me in game if you have any questions!

Edit: Apparently I can't post links, sigh. The site is aloneguild .com nps

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello,
    My guild is currently looking to add good players to our raiding groups. The guild's name is Internet Dragonslayers and we play on Eonar. You can google search us (sorry at this point I can't yet post links on mmo-champion).

We are a horde side guild. We raid from 8-11 EST on Tues,Thurs and typically Sun, but some weeks we swap Sun with Mon if one of our main tanks has to work.

At this point in the expansion we're looking for some dedicated people to close out this expansion by finishing heroic Madness. From there, we want to hit the ground running with MoP and push progression more. We're never going to be the kind of guild that runs raids 5hrs+ a night every day of the week, because we all have lives outside of the game that we would like to maintain. However, we do take raiding seriously.

What we are looking for is people that can pull decent numbers given their current gear as well as people who come prepared. That includes knowing the fights and having all the necessary buffs, potions, flasks, etc. The other thing we look for is people who learn quickly from their mistakes. We don't want people making the same mistake on attempt 10 that they were making on attempt 1. Lastly, we like people who are open to feedback rather than people who are constantly making excuses.

We are a pretty laid back guild. As I said, we take raiding seriously but we also think that it's just as important to make raids fun.

If you are interested, please let me know. We really need dedicated players like you to help us push progression going forward!

Thanks.
    Bellows - Eonar

My realID email address is nquaglia at gmail.com if you want to get a hold of me in game or via email.

We are looking for a strong and competent mage to knock out the rest of DS and move into MoP. Our current mage has been late/under performing the past few weeks and we're looking to replace him in our core to finish DS strong and hit the ground running when MOP drops. We have an immediate opening for you in our main run if you are interested, our information is as follows:

Server: US-Lightbringer

Faction: Alliance

Fruari Mortificatio is a Level 25 guild looking to add some members to not only the main raid, but also looking for mature players to fill a second 10man. We're an adult oriented guild with a majority of our members 25+. We do alt runs and old raids on off nights, if you're looking to PVP on the side we're not too active in that area.

We are not only recruiting for the current tier, but for future content as well.

Raid Times: Mon/Tues/Thurs 6:30 - 9:00 pst. Will occasionally extend 15 min if we are close to a kill.

Loot: Open loot council, if there's a debate we /roll. Trials are eligible for loot from day 1.
    Progression: 5/8H

Raid Info: FM provides food, flasks, gems, enchants, pots as much as possible. With that said though, you should always be prepared with your own just in case. We look for our raiders to be gemmed/enchanted/reforged properly and up to date on class specifics. To eliminate as much downtime as possible, we ask that raiders know the fights and strats, which are listed on the guild website for ease of use.

If interested, more info at fm.guildzilla.com or contact Kittyb or Doozys(in-game).

Realid is bhwow1 at gmail dot com or xythe14 at yahoo dot com

Hello Clairdeloop

We are an Alliance guild < Coherence > Stormrage server. Guild Progression is 5/8 Heroic. We are currently recruiting for our 25 man team, and have a spot open for a Mage. While we are only at 5/8 (due to a dying server), we just transferred to Stormrage which is the highest Alliance population server
    Raid times are Tuesday - Thursday 9:45pm-1am EST (6:45pm-10pm PST)

A little about us:

Coherence is a group of adult, mature raiders that share a common vision: a skilled, progression raiding environment with a reasonable raiding schedule. We take raiding seriously and progress quickly, but we refuse to lose sight of what’s truly important – having fun and maintaining balance!

For more information look us up on wowprogress com

If you are interested, please go to our website and register with the player's name you wish to raid. Click on Recruitment Tab to complete the application. (coherence(dot)wowstead(dot)com)
    You can also contact me via Real ID

You can contact: Our Recruiting Officer Naviaa, or any of our other Officers: Egonomic, Vylanis, Rootee, or Hamwater in game.

Thank you,
    Naviaa (Real ID: rod629shop(at)ca(dot)rr(dot)com)

Greetings! The obligatory wall of text follows this simple post. <Convicted> an 7/8HM guild comprised of veteran officers and raiders is recruiting for our Cata raid team and beyond. <Convicted> cultivates an "elitist jerks not welcomed here" attitude as well as a positive, mature, but relaxed raiding environment. We are NOT a casual raiding guild. We know how to have fun, but when it comes to be raiding it's GAME FACE time!

<Convicted> is located on the Stormreaver realm. Stormreaver is a high pop server located in the Chicago data center and is a central time zone server. We have a good guild culture and are interested in HM progression and achievements. We are an adult guild looking for min-max players who will do whatever it takes to obtain the an advantage for progression. Your gear should be enchanted, gemmed and enhanced to maximize your potential performance. The amount of effort you’ve put into preparing your character to raid will say more than any reply you could give on the required application.

Mandatory 3-day a week Raid Schedule: 7:30-11:00p CST

* Wednesday
    * Thursday
    * Monday

From your post...I think we'd be a great fit!

I hope you'll give us a look!

Xandee
    Officer of <Convicted>
    Stormreaver PvP/CST

-- Obligatory Wall of Text --

25 Man Progression:
    8/8 + 7/8 HM Dragon Soul
    7/7 + 6/7 HM Firelands + Glory of the Firelands Raider
    6/6 + 6/6 HM Blackwing Decent
    4/4 + 4/5 HM Bastion of Twilight
    2/2 + 1/2 HM Throne of the Four Winds

Raiding Schedule:
    Days: Wednesday, Thursday, Monday
    Time: 7:30 - 11:00 server (CST)

Who we are:
    Convicted was started as a 25 man raiding guild in 2008. We have been a competitive force on Stormreaver in the 3 day a week bracket and will continue to push hard modes in Cataclysm. We strive to create and maintain a guild free of drama and corruption that always pushes progression. Loot is distributed via Loot Council, with up to 5 officers voting on each piece of loot.

Who we are looking for:
    Competitive, mature, and skilled players who are looking for a 3 day a week raiding guild that pushes hard modes. This guild was built around players who did the 5 day a week hardcore raiding in Vanilla and BC and were looking for something with less of a time commitment. We're adults here and real life matters.

The type of players we're looking for understand the following:
    --You are an adult and can act like one.
    --You can maintain close to 100% attendance.
    --You are a very skilled player and not relying on gear or better players to carry you.
    --You show up prepared. Gold, gems, enchants, and consumables are never a problem.
    --You have a raider's mentality and enjoy learning new content. Wiping for hours is not a problem.
    --You are situationally aware and able to multitask. If you stand in bad things do not apply.
    --You have a good attitude, communication skills, and are a team player who can take criticism well.
    --You are looking for a long term guild.

If you're interested and up for the challenge, we invite you to check out the guild charter on our website forums. You're also welcome to whisper any of our players online if you have any questions. If we look like a good fit please register on our forums and throw an application up. Thank you for your time and we look forward to seeing your application soon.

sr-convicted dot enjin dot com

Hello sir! As a fellow mage and representative of <Vitality> on US Sargeras, let me tell you a little bit about us.

We are currently 6/8 HM 25man and 7/8 HM 10 man. The reason we went with a 10 man this week is because we are lacking people like you. We have lost a couple of raiders because of the summer. We need people that are competent and confident of their abilities. We have gotten to plate 3 on 25 man and hope to down it soon. We are most likely going to be 8/8 HM 10 man this week, We are very interested in a mage. We currently have 1 1/2 (the other mage besides me is not very good). We are currently in the top 6,000 in the world on 25 progression and I would love to have a chat with you.

We currently raid the following dates:

Sunday: 8:45PM EST - 12:00 AM EST
    Wednesday: 8:45PM EST - 12:00AM EST
    Thursday: 8:45PM EST - 12:00 AM EST

Check out our website at www(DOT)vitality.guildomatic(DOT)com

----OR----

Add my realid and we can chat agastesi(AT)yahoo(DOT)com

Thank you for your consideration.