PVP daily quest rewards increased

todays patch has increased Pvp daily quest rewards from 99 commendations to 100 commendations. Enjoy.

Deleted
    My server is down so i can't check this (it's part of the few servers that got extended maintenance), but if this is true, this is a mean joke by BW.

What's bad about them increasing the amount of commendations you get from the PvP daily quest?

Deleted
    All in all, the rewards are particularly low considering how expensive the war hero set is (especially considering the weekly quest nets the same rewards as the daily one), so let's just say that i was expecting a... sharper increase. raising from 99 to 100 is more like a rounding to me than a real raise. But sure each point counts, and you could see it on the bright side an increase is still an increase.

It also boosted the Weekly reward to 300 Ranked and 300 Warzone.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gamz247 View Post
    That is a much more significant change. I think they just wanted nice pretty numbers. I'm also guessing they know that once population is fixed, having a much higher reward for these things would create an all too easy gear farm.

Quote Originally Posted by gamz247 View Post
    That is a nice change. I was rather disapointed when I finished my first weekly after they changed the rewards only to see it was the same as doing another daily once a week.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."