Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I want to see Boby Kotick do video like that but instead of word Thank he would use F word.

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose19 View Post
    I want to see Boby Kotick do video like that but instead of word Thank he would use F word.
    Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, pay 30$ for 4-map dlc, fuck you.
    Yeah, something like that

Quote Originally Posted by Radeghost View Post
    Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, pay 30$ for 4-map dlc, fuck you.
    Yeah, something like that
    Bahahaha ... Couldn't be more accurate.

THIS is how Game Developers should operate ... THIS is why I will blindly buy any CD Projekt game from now on. When you read an interview with a Developer and they state things like (Paraphrasing used here), "We prefer to make an incredible game and draw in players based off Word of Mouth then absurd generic Mass Marketing" and "We don't care about trying to appeal to a wide audience for extra Cash, we make MATURE RPG's with non-linear story and advanced gameplay mechanics" ... It just makes me so happy. I didn't buy The Witcher 1 or 2 just because it had lots of Sex Scenes, or lots of Swearing, but it's GREAT when you have a game that doesn't treat you like a 12 year old child just because THEY WANT TO MARKET to 12 year old Children and older.

RPG's like Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Deus Ex ETC ... As much as I love them, they treat Sex and (In mass effect/DA more then Deus Ex) Swearing like your going to cry to Fox News everytime they reveal some Skin, or swear a few times. This is what put Witcher games ahead of the pack for me, not only did they make a Rich, Detailed world with a intensely amazing story with incredible characters and brilliant gameplay (2 more then 1), but they treated me like an Adult. Gave me Uncensored Sex Scenes (Clothes on in DA/Mass Effect like C'mon) and gave me Swearing, Theft, Drugs etc in their 'Real' form and didn't sacrifice it for a wider audience and more $$$.

Have CD Projekt Shutdown because of that sacrifice? Nope. Is their production slowing down? Nope. They're only branching out further and taking that attitude into other Game Formats. Love them, and will definitely be buying Witcher 3 / Cyberpunk without a second guess.