Inferno Iskatu Kill in under 20 Seconds :)

I am really loving the wizard class!!! Nuking a boss before i can even see him on my screen - Enjoy the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=troWE5lFf10

Deleted
    Only 40k DPS!? God Archon is OP on that boss. And it'll have like 2 minutes left on the duration now to after all the little minion kills.

lol :P Ya Archon is still up after i get done vendoring a bag full of items, this is a lot of fun! Half the time i get RNG crit's and he gets close, i'm on the edge of my chair every time it happens too!

Scooby

10+ Year Old Account
    insane skills.

good work blizz.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerwilko View Post
    insane skills.

good work blizz.
    Yeah in a game with thousands of different build variations and hundreds of boss or elite pack encounters its completely unacceptable that 1 build will be OP in 1 situation while relying on a 2 min cooldown and get kills with zero Nephalem Valor.

GG Blizz, fail balance.

Indeed what Raven said :P It's not like I can run around doing this in the entire game. It's one spec that happens to work REALLY well for one specific boss.

I killed Azmodan on NM in like 10 seconds by popping WotA(200% damage) + Free Earthquake.

Clearly, Barbs need to be nerfed into the ground, because they are incredibly overpowered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
    Don't use facts, they unsettle peoples' prejudices, and once that happens the flames start.
    Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    Its Science, just ask Albert Einstien, he invented Space

Just a little update I have been able to successfully do this with about 150% magic find on. I have around 38k buffed damage before the added 75%. Good luck!
    Last edited by scoobe; 2012-06-01 at 06:49 AM.