Deleted

Act 1 farming spot with nephalem valor-support

I stumbled across a nice farming spot where you will not only get a nephalem valor stack but also have a non-attacking named mob. It's not shown in the video because it was recorded with my lvl 38 toon but trust me, it works.

I've uploaded a video:

And here is my guide:

First select the Quest "Act I - The Imprisioned Angel - The Cursed Hold" and teleport to the Halls of Agony Level 2.

Once you went through the Halls of Agony Level 2 you will have to make your way towards The Cursed Hold, which is straight forward and rather short. Once you enter the prison your progress is saved. You may see the mentioned mobs because they belong to an event, which is not always the case. But out of 8 tries the mobs where there about 50% of the time.

You just have to kill the Dark Berserkers first which will give you a nephalem valor buff.

Dargon will not attack as you have not started the event on every repeat.

For monk at least, those mobs are a pain in the ass to deal with, so when trying this out, I just pulled Dargon out by himself and killed him. One stack of neph valor isn't going to make a huge difference. :P

I would also like to add that you can repeat this over and over again by just leaving the game and re-entering after you kill Dargon; you'll start back out at the highlands passage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

10+ Year Old Account
    EDIT: Well I´m an idiot, after writing this all down and watching your video, I saw that you where showing a totally different run then I thought you where doing before I watched the video, my bad. But I will leave the guide I wrote down so if someone else wants to know an easier way on farming the Warden/Butcher run.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is an easier way to farm this route that does not involve killing the Dark Berserkers since they are the most annoying mobs in act 1 for a melee to kill.

You start the same quest as you did here.
    You go to the FESTERING WOODS.
    Here are 2 caves that ALWAYS have 2 elites.
    In the Festering woods there is always a rare somewhere close to the caves sometimes 2-3.
    After getting 3 stacks in the festering woods (takes less then 3 min with some nice gear) you go to the Halls of agony lvl 2.
    You just run through Halls of agony not killing anything and getting to the prison.
    In the prison there is always 1-2 packs of elite (almost always there are 2 sometimes 3) kill them and you have your 5 stacks.
    Kill The Warden.
    Kill The Butcher.

You can do this run in 10-15 min.

Just skip everything except easy elite packs (Dark berserkers are easy for me, but not everyone is as geared as me.)
    Loot weapon racks and chest if you run past them, don´t bother with regular mobs, since they will just slow down your warden-butcher farm.

In Halls of agony lvl 2. The door to the high pass is always somewhere near the bottom and to the left.
    Halls of agony lvl 3. The butcher room is ALWAYS to the left, no matter what dungeon you will get, you will always have to go to the left to get to him.

Every little thing saves time, and we all know that time is money friend.
    Last edited by Torched; 2012-05-31 at 02:16 AM.
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

Here's the guide I've followed. I've stopped going back to Tristram road at the end but I've been doing this the last 2 nights (about 3 hours a night) and have looted a couple upgrades, a couple legends and plenty of gold.