Poll: Which do you prefer on armour sets?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Trousers or Robes?

When it comes to armour sets which do you prefer for the set to have? Pants or Robes?

Looking at the Tier 14 I got all giddy at it, but licking the enlarge button I was soon disappointed to find another robe ruining an otherwise awesome and intimidating set.

I prefer pants. I think it looks a whole lot better and allows the use of tabards to look well.
    I really do not like tabards which are only half way (which are visible on robes).

I transmorg any robe item into a 'chest only top' so the pants are visible and allows the appropriate use of tabards

Deleted
    As a male Night Elf, robes. Really don't like those legs on them, but I can't give up how many times Shadowmeld has saved my ass.

Deleted
    Robes every time.

Depends what race it is and what looks good on them.

I transmog to pants on my gnome mage, pants on troll druid, robe on blood elf lock and robe/kilt on tauren shaman. (That's all the robe classes I have)

Just depends what I like the most and if there's a really awesome looking pants or robes that I have.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mainly play troll, so robes.

I'm not a big tabard fan, but if i have to use trousers, then i'll stick one on.
    Kaga, raid leader of Shafted, Ragnaros-EU.

Deleted
    Trousers on a Tauren female just look really REALLY bad. I'm sticking to robes/kilt for her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Feral/Guardian = pants
    Resto/Balance = robes

Least that's how I see it.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

10+ Year Old Account
    As feral I don't care much, but as resto and balance I need robes :P

Same with any other class, if it's melee I prefer pants or don't care much. But as ranged it's a must for me to use robes/kilt.

Depends on the gear style. Nature-ish ones looks better in robes and more leathery ones in pants, at least to me. T4 vs T5 to make an example.

Deleted
    What I'd like to see is to get both options, for example the tier chest being a robe, and the nonset chestpiece a vest. That way you can decide how to look. That said, most tier sets seem to favor robe looks, with a few exceptions in T2.5, T4 and T12.

I personally like both.. though leaning towards robes because my druid is using a robe-model for transmogrification.

Neither. I much prefer a skirt. Where's the poll option for skirt and tunic!

Deleted
    Robes, since the only ones you should (in combat) see wearing it are Resto and Astralform Balance in MoP, aka, the Casters

I was reluctant to vote, because I have seen some duridz in pants that look good (T12) Sorry, but I like T12. :P

Anyway, in the end, I went robes because they generally do look better.
    If we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars.

ROBES ARE FOR REAL MEN!
    But seriously, I prefer the look of robes. ;P haters gonnnnn hate
    Sweeter than yo mama's apple pie.

I refuse to wear robes. Pants look much better on Trolls than a boring dress. I will transmog everything to T12 until something better comes along.

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyIllidan View Post
    I refuse to wear robes. Pants look much better on Trolls than a boring dress. I will transmog everything to T12 until something better comes along.
    Might I suggest T4? Assuming your troll is a male (because females totally don't look bad in a dress), T4 looks pretty snazzy on a male troll. :P
    If we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars.

15+ Year Old Account
    i am feral and i still like a robe, i gues its more related to sexe, if your male char you want pants if your a female char you want a robe
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE