Thread: The WoW Killer

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

The WoW Killer

So what % of subs is swtor gonna lose when MoP comes out?
    RRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEE

Better question is does anyone wanna take bets on how long it takes this thread to be closed?

Deleted
    /facebasement

Not sure if troll or just....you know.

Deleted
    Someone tell me why the title is "The Wow Killer"?

Quote Originally Posted by Kuronohi View Post
    Someone tell me why the title is "The Wow Killer"?
    Apparently, in some peoples mind, SWTOR was supposed to be "the wow killer." Which btw, no game is going to do, but blizzard themselves.

Probably the stupidest thread i've ever seen

Deleted
    It's not about the % of players going back to WoW for MoP... It's about what sound the colour makes, when you smell it...

Everyone was predicting swtor to take a bite out of wow. If you guys are denying it. You're lieing.
    RRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEE

Quote Originally Posted by JustinJgh View Post
    Everyone was predicting swtor to take a bite out of wow. If you guys are denying it. You're lieing.
    You're making me sleepy... I need another cofee!

I deny because you say everyone.

Taking a bite out of and killing are two different things. You'd probably know the difference if you yourself could articulate a coherent sentence.

Deleted
    The only ones that predicted that are the same people that have already left and moved on to hyping up the next upcoming mmo, as they do with every release. You're preaching to the wrong crowd

SWTOR took a bite from WOW, digested and already dumped those players. SWTORs future is now on BIOWAREs hands not BLIZZARDs.

It did. Now take your wow pride back to the wow forums.

Deleted
    Only blizzard that will be able to kill wow

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Exroyal View Post
    Apparently, in some peoples mind, SWTOR was supposed to be "the wow killer." Which btw, no game is going to do, but blizzard themselves.
    That makes sense, thanks.

"Everyone" is incredibly inaccurate. You calling people who disagree with you liars also doesn't really help your position.

10+ Year Old Account

It did take a bite out of WOW. My WOW server became a ghost town for about a month or so. What wasn't expected is that the WOW "bite" would be spit back out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Loktarok View Post
    /facebasement
    lol
    That beats my /facedeskskirtingboardfloor