Deleted

Vargries HC vs Maw normal

Ok i need to know which weapon is best for a Holy Paly. WowBis said that Vargeries is but is the proc on maw worth getting rid of?

Heroic Vagaries.

Deleted
    HC Vaga on morchok & zon'ozz - maw rest.

Heavy AoE fights where people stack often I'd go with Maw, anything else is Vagaries

Deleted
    Maw, Maw, Maw, Maw, Maw.

I'd say Maw.

I'll assume you're running 10 man raids for this. In 25's, Maw is better in nearly all situations simply because of the number of available targets.

The mace proc is very, very strong on any fight where you can be reasonably sure of hitting 5+ people with it, and especially so on fights with lots of raid damge. Vagaries does have more intellect and spellpower, although only slightly as the weapons are only 7 item level apart. The big difference is the secondary stats. With that in mind, Vagaries will be better on fights where you are primarily focused on single-target, spot healing or straight tank healing.

Morchok, Hagara - Vagaries will be better, although only slightly. Keep in mind that even if the mace doesn't hit 5+ people, it will still hit someone, meaning the proc isn't as worthless as some players believe, even on these 2 fights.

Yor'sahj, Zon'ozz, Ultraxion, Warmaster and Madness - Maw wins, hands down. All of these fights have periods of heavy raid damage on a stacked raid. Not to mention that Yor'sahj's purple debuff isn't triggered by the proc, so you get 'free' healing during those periods.

Spine is questionable. On one side, it requires largely single-target healing, although there is a group element when the amalgamation reaches 9 stacks. It really depends on what healing comp you run here. I would lean towards Vagaries, since as a paladin, you should spend most of your time and mana on Searing Plasma targets, for which you'll need the most spellpower, mana and secondary stats you can get. The proc from the mace is largely unnecessary on this fight as the number of effective targets (those with searing plasma) is generally low after the first 2-3 minutes of the fight.

10+ Year Old Account
    vageries all day bro

unless you like playing with a gimmicky, strong aoe-style proc which is strong on encounters with aoe damage where you can stack and heal (there's a lot of them, see above).
    I used to like WoW. I still do, but I used to, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by urban dictionary
    Terms such as "baddie" do nothing to help remove the socially-inept, tone-deaf loser stigma stuck on gamers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Playintrafic View Post
    Does it matter? PvP matters as much as pet battles.