15+ Year Old Account

Paladin wtf moment.

So as I'm leveling my inscription I got the idea for this thread. What is you biggest wtf was I thinking or in general wtf moment while playing your paladin. Let's try to keep this topic about your paladin only please.

Mine, came towards the end of BC when I was playing my retadin as my main and the WotLK talent builders were released on w/e website I was using. Reading down through and evaluating the different talents I landed upon Divine Storm. I remember thinking to myself just by the tooltip that the talent at that point was really crappy and I would NEVER take it because it wasn't needed to AoE when I had better options. Fast forward few months, the pre-patch drops followed by one major /facepalm after seeing how much healing and damage(for a short period) it was doing.

Again, try to keep this Pally centric, but feel free to start similar topics in the other class threads.

Deleted
    Logging in to find my seals doing millions of damage in seconds is probably my most recent wtf moment.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Killing myself with one single judgement on Razuvious with seal of blood activated.

I'm french, I'm really sorry if my english is bad. I try to do my best.

Deleted
    for me, it was watching loads of paladins in early wotlk kill themselves with seal of blood, oh yeah!

It wasn't exactly a wtf moment for me, but when we were progressing on Baleroc in Firelands I was healing on my pally. We used the strategy of having our priest soak the first shard solo, and I ended up stacking something like 80-90 charges of the healing buff off of him. Fast forward a few seconds to the first decimation blade, tank gets hammered, I swap buffs to healing instead of stacking, hit him with a WoG that crits for ~200k. The tank thanks me in vent for the Lay on Hands, and I tell him that it was just a word of glory. Our druid healer shouts 'wtf' in vent and starts muttering incoherently about pallies being OP as hell.

10+ Year Old Account
    God I miss seal of blood. Terrible, terrible damage.
    I used to like WoW. I still do, but I used to, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by urban dictionary
    Terms such as "baddie" do nothing to help remove the socially-inept, tone-deaf loser stigma stuck on gamers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Playintrafic View Post
    Does it matter? PvP matters as much as pet battles.