is the Black War mounts you buy for 2000 honor points account wide?

i know the arena drakes aren't but i can't find an answer for the black war mounts..

Is it really that hard to use the search function? Like seriously, there's maybe 10 posts asking the exact same thing

i did.. the search function on this site is terrible and i didn't find what i was looking for.. also if you have time to post this then why not just tell me cool guy..

I saw a blue post that said faction class and pvp mounts would not be faction wide, so it seems not :S

I am assuming that these will be account wide, but will translate to your faction, so horse on alliance will be wolf on horde type of thing, will not be able to ride the alliance PvP mounts on horde or visa-versa.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saffa View Post
    I saw a blue post that said faction class and pvp mounts would not be faction wide, so it seems not :S
    Rated PvP mounts (Gladiator and RBG) are not account-wide. All of the honor-bought ones (and the ones from VoA, since some consider those PvP mounts) are account-wide.

Quote Originally Posted by Croz730 View Post
    I am assuming that these will be account wide, but will translate to your faction, so horse on alliance will be wolf on horde type of thing, will not be able to ride the alliance PvP mounts on horde or visa-versa.
    There are no conversions. Even if you have every Horde-specific mount in the game, you won't have any of their counterparts on Alliance characters unless you get that faction's version.
    Last edited by Rivin; 2012-08-21 at 06:31 PM.

They should just make ALL mounts account wide and stop the confusion.
    Not like it's a huge lot of difference.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think I'm going to have to start farming that 3-person war mammoth (yes, one exists) for those moments when I need a 3-person mount.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)