Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm..

Is that with lvl 90 stats? Not too bad then (13-14k, on a 300k+ HP pool is extremely minor.)

I do hope its the start of a complete racial revamp for all the old races.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Why are people acting as if this is going to be the only racial change, seems to me like this is just going to be the first of many (long needed) reforms to racial abilities so the vast majority don't suck any more

finally a reason to roll forsaken for pve imo

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    Hmm..

Is that with lvl 90 stats? Not too bad then (13-14k, on a 300k+ HP pool is extremely minor.)

I do hope its the start of a complete racial revamp for all the old races.
    That would be awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Alenarien View Post
    Pretty much this. By comparison, even Gift of the Naaru is far more game-making/breaking with how small those figures are, both for the damage and healing. I can bet we'll see an ICD implemented though.
    Comparing a passive damage and heal to a 3 minute hot? What? Unless the ICD on this is 3 minutes you can't even compare the two. This undead racial is WAY better than GotN.

If this stops Blood Elf from being 33% of the Horde then I'm all for it.

Prettiness/aoe silence was to overpowered.

for the horde.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mmm. I think I will complain or voice concern when I see more changes for more racials. I'm a human so I can't really complain about OP racials.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zehir View Post
    Excluding that of course but EVERYTHING Else (exept maybe Voodoo shuffle but still meh)
    Not sure what you mean with Troll Racials. Sure, the Throwing one needs to be reworked, and Regeneration is fairly weak... But the Bow racial, the Beastslaying Racial, and Berserking are some of the most powerful racials around.

Lets think of what all could be changed! Troll- Regeneration: OoC health regeneration doubled, can be triggered for 100% health regeneration during combat for 10 seconds! Throw Spec- Throwing Damage is doubled!

Tauren- Endurance is now scaled to 5% extra total health, instead of based- New Racial, Pulverize- Chance to retaliate at melee attacks, stomping the ground, doing 5k damage (at 90) and reducing the damage of the next melee attack of all melee oppenents by 2k or some small amount, making Tauren the tanking race!

Orc- Tanning. Skill with Leatherworking increased by 15, crafts 50% faster.

Forsaken undead- Memory of the Fallen- Inscription skill increased by 15, crafts 50% faster. Destruction of the Scourge- 5% extra damage against the Undead.

Blood Elves- Arcane Resonance: Mana costs of all spells reduced by 5%. Arcane Affinity- 15 extra skill as enchanter, enchants 50% faster

Goblins- Better Living through Alchemy- Brews 50% faster

Human- Diggering: 15 extra mining skill, mines/smelts 50% faster.

Dwarf- Smithing: 15 extra skill to Blacksmithing, Smiths 50% faster. Smashing of Giants: 5% extra damage against Giants

Gnome- Engineering Specialization: Crafts 50% faster. Latent Radiation- every so often, deals minor nature damage to all nearby targets.

Night Elf- Reverance of the Ancients: Each attack has a chance to summon a wisp, exploding for minor damage and dealing 5% resource damage

Draenei- Gemcutting: Cuts 50% faster. Memories of the Past: 5% extra damage against all demons.

Just have to wait and see what happens.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

10+ Year Old Account
    this looks sweet.. but its going to have a hefty ICD.

I guess we havent seen much else for racial revamps sooo.. iuno +hope!

thank god my Lock, Mage and Spriest are UD.

My first thought on that was, "That sounds like something that'll be much weaker in live or go away entirely, likely the latter". Just sounds too good to me...

Deleted
    I think most of the stuff we see coming through right now are fixed lvl 90 figures, and I'm fairly certain that ~13k will be a very small amount come end-game. Besides, adding in an internal cooldown and this might just be a passive, barely noticeable racial, like most of the others.

Useful and quirky, but not gamechanging.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm willing to bet it will have a significant internal cooldown.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imadraenei View Post
    You can find that unbiased view somewhere between Atlantis and that unicorn farm down the street, just off Interstate √(-1).

15+ Year Old Account
    Without it Undead have nothing for PvE racials. With it, people say it's going to be OP.. Really?

A chance to heal for a small amount by Cataclysm standards is more OP than: +5% pet damage, Axe Expertise, and +4514 AP or 2257 SP for 15 seconds [2m CD]?

Really people?
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FinalDestonaion View Post
    I hope this doesn't exist/isn't implemented/will go away. That is just way too OP, to have a chance to heal yourself and deal damage when you do damage is just...no.
    No more OP than having a third trinket slot.

---------- Post added 2012-06-01 at 12:49 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ixuzcc View Post
    I think most of the stuff we see coming through right now are fixed lvl 90 figures, and I'm fairly certain that ~13k will be a very small amount come end-game. Besides, adding in an internal cooldown and this might just be a passive, barely noticeable racial, like most of the others.

Useful and quirky, but not gamechanging.
    That amount is tiny even by Cataclysm standards, considerably less than even 10% of a player's health pool, and that's before Resilience factors in.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

its a 20% proc chance, clearly with a 30sec-1min internal cooldown, and probably only worth 5% of your health at 90. Relax its like a flavour thing, won't be key to DPS because no racials are designed that way, thus wont be OP for the healing.

Also it seems likely they will update the rest of the racials except goblin, worgen, and pandaren.

It wont stay, there is no way that forsaken could finally get a good racial for pve after 8 years.

Its just a Blizzard scheme to increase quarterly profits from race change. It will be super OP at MoP launch and then 5 million people race change. Then they nerf it and have 4 million race changes back. Muhahaha suckas!

15+ Year Old Account
    i am kinda surrpsied that undead basicly getting a passive dps boost, that is also completely useless for indead healers
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Quote Originally Posted by Elunedra View Post
    i am kinda surrpsied that undead basicly getting a passive dps boost, that is also completely useless for indead healers
    It'll be decent for Forsaken Atonement Priests / healy Monks. Way better than what it's replacing, at least. Something > Nothing
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.