Poll: Is Jaina's new character something you're looking forward to?

Page 42 of 65 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Stood in the Fire Arthur-the-exalted's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by markdall View Post
    I will never stop hating Jaina for betraying Varian and I in the fight for the Undercity. I hope she dies in MOP. or joins the horde. I /spit on her any time I am in Theramore or run Hyjal. She's a traitor, funny how Varian never mentions it again though.
    ..........THIS!!!!!!! granted I dont want her to join the horde... >__> being a super mage....or die, since i want to see her kick some horde ass now..but still, I agree, we HAD the undercity! We won that shit back!....I was so happy on that quest, I was like "YES!!! WE RETAKE UNDERCITY!!! FOR THE ALLIANCE!!" but no.....she teleports us out...i died a little after that...

---------- Post added 2012-06-05 at 11:48 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Too bad they don't need to siphon on magic anymore since the Sunwell got restored.
    Holy crap your right lol, but i stand by that statement if the sunwell is ever destroyed

10+ Year Old Account
    Too bad they don't need to siphon on magic anymore since the Sunwell got restored.
    Considering it was an Alliance leader who reignited the Sunwell, isn't blowing up one of their cities a bit mean ? I mean as this is the case, don't Blood Elves owe everything to Velen?
    Last edited by Scummer; 2012-06-05 at 03:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Scummer View Post
    Considering it was an Alliance leader who reignited the Sunwell, isn't blowing up one of their cities a bit mean ? I mean as this is the case, don't Blood Elves owe everything to Velen?
    They may owe the Draenei but not the rest of the Alliance, they are not on best of terms with the rest of them, since Garithos and the sabotage and occupation of their sanctums. Thelan Songweaver might even be a former Sunfury.

And the way I see it instead of deploying soldiers, which would lead to many dead elves, they simply give Garrosh a bomb so that he leaves them be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    Why the fk do people think hellscream started this war? Did anyone of you do the battle for the undercity. THAT is when this war kicked off long before hellscream was warchief. The king declared war on the horde in windrunners room. They were the first to move into horde land and attack the day before the cataclysm. And where did this attack come from? Thats right theramore. Hellscream does the right thing by laying waste to it.
    I dont know why you think that King Varian started this...last time I checked the FORSAKEN DID! good job leaving out the wraithgate! though I cant blame you, having your own allies build weapons of war behind your backs and then use it on you and then steel your own city, thats pretty bad. And the attack came from Stormwind, and we were not the first to move into horde lands....The undercity was ALLIANCE LANDS! go bow to your soon to be dead leader, his downfall started with his attack on theramore and i hope Jaina is the one to burn him alive for his crimes

So long as they're in the vicinity of it. If they ventured out of Quel'thalas for example, they'd still have to bring with them a healthy supply of mana crystals, or drain the magic from innately magical creatures. That, or stave off their addiction through meditation like their Quel'doei cousins, but chances are that the their addiction to Fel Magic has left them with with a somewhat weaker resolve against their addiction.
    Last edited by Austilias; 2012-06-05 at 04:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur-the-exalted View Post
    I dont know why you think that King Varian started this...last time I checked the FORSAKEN DID! good job leaving out the wraithgate! though I cant blame you, having your own allies build weapons of war behind your backs and then use it on you and then steel your own city, thats pretty bad. And the attack came from Stormwind, and we were not the first to move into horde lands....The undercity was ALLIANCE LANDS! go bow to your soon to be dead leader, his downfall started with his attack on theramore and i hope Jaina is the one to burn him alive for his crimes
    The Undercity was not Alliance territory anymore, since the majority of its citizens decided to abandon their old ways. Varian simply poured oil into the fire, rightfully I might add, since the forsaken(Sylvanas) wanted to punish the Scourge and humanity, yet the plague should not have been released on the Horde as well. Garrosh had his reason for going to war, I don't blame him for declaring it, but the way he wages his war is quite cruel.

---------- Post added 2012-06-05 at 04:14 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Alenarien View Post
    So long as they're in the vicinity of it. If they ventured out of Quel'thalas for example, they'd still have to bring with them a healthy supply of mana crystals, or drain the magic from innately magical creatures. That, or stave off their addiction through meditation like their Quel'doei cousins, but chances are that the their addiction to Fel Magic has left them with with a somewhat weaker resolve against their addiction.
    They are bound to the Well, just like the original one, they travel accros the world and are still connected to it, and the vast majority of the population never actively drained fel power.

Even so, the prince's relatively quick acceptance of dire measures (e.g., draining magic from demons) is by no means characteristic of blood elves in general. The blood elves of Outland have by now discovered Kael'thas' agreement with Illidan, and they have for the most part become convinced of its necessity. Most blood elves still live on Azeroth, though. Few of these elves know of Kael'thas' pact with Illidan, and many would be horrified if they discovered it. Draining magic from small mana-bearing vermin is a far cry from draining magic from demons. Yet, as their hunger grows, blood elves--particularly those in Outland--are becoming increasingly inured to the things they must do in order to obtain more magic.
    Last edited by Combatbutler; 2012-06-05 at 04:16 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    ---------- Post added 2012-06-05 at 12:23 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lightfist View Post
    "You disagree with me, so you're dumb and don't know about the lore!"

Stagnant characters are boring. Period. Interesting characters need flaws and development to grow.
    Of course he does...first off he is complaining about WAR in a game and expansion built on WAR! second, he is a loyal horde dog and supports garrosh but now sees that garrosh is in deep shit for pissing off one of the most powerful mages in azeroth...

---------- Post added 2012-06-05 at 12:45 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Duito View Post
    Your argument was extremely unvalid and a waste of mine and your time...the events you speak of hardly make sense of taking place

The Witch bitch Jania is mad because we destroyed Theramore

Gilneas needs to be taken back by the undead, the worgen a muts...filth worse then the scourge

Don't comment on my stuff, if your going to spit nonsense and rave on and on
    Our worgan muts as you call them single handily helped Varian stop your soon to be dead power crazed leader from capturing night elf land. And before you even mention our races why dont you take a look at yours!, you have greedy little green monsters who cant make any device with out it blowing up, Big green monster who have the fuse of the hulk, walking hamburgers, trolls who live of the orcs, elves who cant go with out magic...ya i think i would rather have our muts to that!

---------- Post added 2012-06-05 at 12:51 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Anevers View Post
    Its always wonderful when the Horde Brings up Taurajo as some great injustice. What about South Shore, you are so quick to become the victims of war crimes yet you ignore the numerous war crimes the Horde has committed, where in all the cases the commander didn't leave room in their lines for survivors to escape through. You cry foul with a bloody dagger in your hand.
    This is so true, how many Allince citys and town have fallen to the Horde compared to the Hordes fallen to the Alliance...[COLOR="red"]

---------- Post added 2012-06-05 at 12:52 PM ----------
    Last edited by Arthur-the-exalted; 2012-06-05 at 04:52 PM.

---------- Post added 2012-06-05 at 12:23 PM ----------

Of course he does...first off he is complaining about WAR in a game and expansion built on WAR! second, he is a loyal horde dog and supports garrosh but now sees that garrosh is in deep shit for pissing off one of the most powerful mages in azeroth...

---------- Post added 2012-06-05 at 12:45 PM ----------

Our worgan muts as you call them single handily helped Varian stop your soon to be dead power crazed leader from capturing night elf land. And before you even mention our races why dont you take a look at yours!, you have greedy little green monsters who cant make any device with out it blowing up, Big green monster who have the fuse of the hulk, walking hamburgers, trolls who live of the orcs, elves who cant go with out magic...ya i think i would rather have our muts to that!

---------- Post added 2012-06-05 at 12:51 PM ----------

This is so true, how many Allince citys and town have fallen to the Horde compared to the Hordes fallen to the Alliance...[COLOR="red"]

---------- Post added 2012-06-05 at 12:52 PM ----------
    First of all Garrosh isn't a little bitch without defense, second, Jaina is painted as the most powerful sorceress that walks the land (incidentally like most alliance heroes) but she sure does not act the part, she's naive even stupid at times, so yeah, she might have the power but she's dumb as a rock when it comes down to reading people.

It's funny that the Gilneans decide to get involved into events now, I mean damn they were quick to jump in the fray when the shit arrived at their doorstep, considering the mostly jacked off while brain-eating zombies were marching over lordaeron. But yeah I agree, I'd rather you had muts too, in fact I wish you got pandares exclusively, personally I could have gone without the Horde recieving a new race this expansion. And the difference is, the Horde races are a lot more interesting than the alliance, maybe not belfs but goblins and orcs, pure win.

The horde brings up Taurajo because it shows that the Alliance are not total saints, sure it sucks that it got plowed but I doubt anyone really cries over it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hahahaha... oh that was funny. Even lightfist knows how much I despise Garrosh and want to see him dead. I also respected Jaina and what she represented before all this, and I am a true horde fan to the end.

When mists is over and Garrosh's war was for nothing, then I'll be the one laughing. When the true horde brings its tyrent warchief to justice and we regain our honor, I'll be laughing.

Quote Originally Posted by Playintrafic View Post
    Well aside from Garrosh, I think her boyfriend dumping her for an ugly fat green chic with a face that only a mother could love might have taken a toll as well.
    I agree. She really loved Thrall and he was just like, pssshh I found this random orc chick, so bye bye Jaina.

Quote Originally Posted by coldfiredragon View Post
    I agree. She really loved Thrall and he was just like, pssshh I found this random orc chick, so bye bye Jaina.
    Considering Thrall had a thing for human chicks yeah, I think everyone expected to see a mutant baby on the way, but I doubt that would have worked for what they had planned for MOP so happy endings don't always occur.

Quote Originally Posted by Evilfish View Post
    Considering Thrall had a thing for human chicks yeah, I think everyone expected to see a mutant baby on the way, but I doubt that would have worked for what they had planned for MOP so happy endings don't always occur.
    Are you talking about Taretha ? He saw her as his sister, not his lover. Yeah it could have been a possibility for Jaina and Thrall to settle down to cement some peace, but peace rarely exists on Azeroth, in recent time every year a major war threatens to wreck the planet, by all means every race should be extinct by now.
    Last edited by Combatbutler; 2012-06-05 at 05:19 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you talking about Taretha ? He saw her as his sister, not his lover. Yeah it could have been a possibility for Jaina and Thrall to settle down to cement some peace, but peace rarely exists on Azeroth, in recent time every year a major war threatens to wreck the planet, by all means every race should be extinct by now.
    you know, the feel I got with TBC and Wrath, was how the horde and alliance focused there effort into battling the evil forces in outland and northrend, well there attention to fighting each other was put on hold to deal with these threats, well in cata, it just felt like 'Deathwing destroyed the world and set to mess us up... KILL ALLIANCE/HORDE!!', it felt like only a few gave there attention to fighting deathwing, well the horde and alliance cared about fighting each other more.

Its also going to become obvious, that the horde and alliance are the ones to blame for the sha, but will H&A care about there warring ways is what is messing up the beautiful land of pandaria? Like a tiny handful will, well the rest will just be derping it out in a battle.

10+ Year Old Account
    First of all Garrosh isn't a little bitch without defense, second, Jaina is painted as the most powerful sorceress that walks the land (incidentally like most alliance heroes) but she sure does not act the part, she's naive even stupid at times, so yeah, she might have the power but she's dumb as a rock when it comes down to reading people.

It's funny that the Gilneans decide to get involved into events now, I mean damn they were quick to jump in the fray when the shit arrived at their doorstep, considering the mostly jacked off while brain-eating zombies were marching over lordaeron. But yeah I agree, I'd rather you had muts too, in fact I wish you got pandares exclusively, personally I could have gone without the Horde recieving a new race this expansion. And the difference is, the Horde races are a lot more interesting than the alliance, maybe not belfs but goblins and orcs, pure win.

The horde brings up Taurajo because it shows that the Alliance are not total saints, sure it sucks that it got plowed but I doubt anyone really cries over it.
    Enough people seem to cry over Taurajo, but I already see us Alliance crying over theramore soooo ya. But Gilneans join the fray because there land was becoming under fire from the brain-eating zombies, greymane has already paid for his sins of the past in more ways than one. as for the pandas.....I wish yall got the fat things, I was hoping for Ethereals

---------- Post added 2012-06-05 at 01:36 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Hahahaha... oh that was funny. Even lightfist knows how much I despise Garrosh and want to see him dead. I also respected Jaina and what she represented before all this, and I am a true horde fan to the end.

When mists is over and Garrosh's war was for nothing, then I'll be the one laughing. When the true horde brings its tyrent warchief to justice and we regain our honor, I'll be laughing.

I am sure the Alliance will be laughing more, whats more fun than a raid on yall captial city? And horde will never have its "Honor" back as long as you have the forsaken as allies.

I am sure the Alliance will be laughing more, whats more fun than a raid on yall captial city? And horde will never have its "Honor" back as long as you have the forsaken as allies.
    What does it matter if Orgrimmar burns or not, the orcs could endure its loss, it would make them only more dangerous, more viciouss, just look at what happened to most of the High elves after they pushed pushed to the brink, they forsake most of their honor for survival. Honor is all fine and dandy as long as you can afford it, if you are in such deep shit it is either Honor or the survival of your people, survival is the only path for you to take even though you stain your hands with blood of innocents, it doesn't matter as long as your children may see another day.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you think that then you understand nothing about orcs or there lore. Really, just stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    If you think that then you understand nothing about orcs or there lore. Really, just stop.
    He has apoint though, as long as the Orcs accept the forsaken as allies on the battlefield, they can't say with a straight face they fight with Honor. Even though Honor in a war is just an Illusion, since no war is righteous.

Enough people seem to cry over Taurajo, but I already see us Alliance crying over theramore soooo ya. But Gilneans join the fray because there land was becoming under fire from the brain-eating zombies, greymane has already paid for his sins of the past in more ways than one. as for the pandas.....I wish yall got the fat things, I was hoping for Ethereals

---------- Post added 2012-06-05 at 01:36 PM ----------

Not sure if Greymaine really payed, all things considered, I think what happen to him kinda means he should pay even more. But that's not the point.

Thing is we won't lose Orgrimmar, no way that would happen, but you lose Theramore along with the stuff that's already in ruins. And honestly Ogrimmar is an awesome city to raid, next to SW which is kinda boring IMO. It's the city I like attacking the least. Now Ironforge, that's a city you should be proud of. In fact dwarves are pretty much the only thing you should be proud of in the Alliance.

---------- Post added 2012-06-05 at 05:53 PM ----------

What does it matter if Orgrimmar burns or not, the orcs could endure its loss, it would make them only more dangerous, more viciouss, just look at what happened to most of the High elves after they pushed pushed to the brink, they forsake most of their honor for survival. Honor is all fine and dandy as long as you can afford it, if you are in such deep shit it is either Honor or the survival of your people, survival is the only path for you to take even though you stain your hands with blood of innocents, it doesn't matter as long as your children may see another day.
    Aha, so considering the limited resources, I guess you can't really blame Garrosh for going ape shit on the Alliance.

Not sure if Greymaine really payed, all things considered, I think what happen to him kinda means he should pay even more. But that's not the point.
    Oh he paid, he fought a civil war, unleashed the worgen curse upon his people, which almost sacked his homeland and the remainings were devastated by the Horde offensive, which cost him his son and he had to crawl back to the very alliance he once despised.

Aha, so considering the limited resources, I guess you can't really blame Garrosh for going ape shit on the Alliance.
    I said several times I don't blame him for going to war, he just fights the war very cruel.
    Last edited by Combatbutler; 2012-06-05 at 05:58 PM.

Oh he paid, he fought a civil war, unleashed the worgen curse upon his people, which almost sacked his homeland and the remainings were devastated by the Horde offensive, which cost him his son and he had to crawl back to the very alliance he once despised.
    So basically he screwed over his allys, his people and his kid too. Graymane is a dumbass.