Note from myself:
Are you a hardcore raider, but somewhere in between you lost time due to work or other life issues? You still want to do play but you have only Saturday / Sunday off? Then you are like me. I used to play hardcore, I used to do Realm Firsts and played 5day/week for 5h each. As I lost my play time during a week I thought its over, but now I found a guild for people like we, weekend guild. We're progressing fast with good atmosphere just 2 days per week and one for alt DS/FL runs on Friday. If you think it's for you, apply!

Misanthropy

Misanthropy is a Horde 10man raiding guild on Bronze Dragonflight. Most of it's members have been away since the release of Cataclysm but now they are back and ready to take on The Dragon Soul and whatever Blizzard throws at us in future.

As Mist of Pandaria is coming closer and closer we established a really strong team to go thru new content but we are always open to expand our small group with few new players for this expansion.

We're:
- 7/8 Heroic Dragon Soul

Our current raid times (server time) are:
Saturday: 19:00/19:30 - 23:30/23:30
Sunday: 19:00/19:30 - 23.00/23:30
With Alt Run being held on Friday 20:30 till we are happy to finish it.

Times above are bit different from what we used to raid (by 1h/30min) as it's almost end of Xpack. It will probably go back to 19:00-23:00 both.

This is to allow time during the week for members to focus on education and to spend time with their families and friends. However we feel that two days is more than enough time to clear the content we aim for and If we want to spice things up (again, for progress only) an extra day may be added and/or raid times can be extended for progression if ALL raid members agree upon it. This however will not be counted as part of the attendance.

What we look for in raiders:
- Like everyone else, mature behavior
# No loot !@#$%ing
# Acting like Drama Queens won't be tolerated
# Friendly atmosphere is a must in here
- Good knowledge about game and character you are playing to make our raids go smoother
- Good attendance (at least 90%)
- Being able to listen/speak on Vent (English)
- Having fun each weekend while doing awesome progress!

We're thinking of recruiting:
- DK (Unholy MS, Blood OS)
- Rogue
- Healer/DPS (for MoP so it's to think about)
- ...any additional applications are welcome.

If you require any further information do not hesitate in contacting us below this post, in-game (Ysearia, Kyra or any other member that can point you way to us) or through our guild forums.

If you wish to apply to Misanthropy please visit our Applying and Recruitment page at http://misanthropy.guildomatic.com/ and follow the instructions.

We aim to hold a friendly environment for Players who enjoy the game and raiding in progressive way. If the parameters set Above meet what you are looking for in a guild We look forward to hearing from you in the near future. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Sincerely,

The Members of Misanthropy