Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    2.5 bloody k just to fly?....That seems like an incredibly stupid amount just to fly...going to cost me 40k for all my alt's ....I really hope this price decreases as currently in cata i only have 50k gold -.-

Not everyone plays the ah blizzard
    You got 100 dailies per day per character, that's around 15-20k a day if you do them on all chars.

I'd like to see them add some powerful elites/bosses to each of the cities to give some incentive/provocation of PvP.

10+ Year Old Account
    2500gold, u'd have 5 lvls of questing to get that much... no brainer... and the no limited on dailies...

so we have another full animal roar...awesome... wtf with the kissing emote, that a bit much.

Deleted
    I'm very scared of rabbits.

Quote Originally Posted by ambigiouslynamed View Post
    37.500 gold for my fifteen alts. I hate you people who dont want flying for encouraging this gold sink
    Do all 15 of your alts need to be able to fly in Pandaria?

Quote Originally Posted by lordrevangr View Post
    Nothing will make me leave Dalaran ... EVER.... !!
    Yeah same here, in Dalaran it takes 10 seconds to fly from the AH to the banker or anything else for that matter where as in this new city you have to walk all the way from one side or tier to the other

10+ Year Old Account
    2.5k seems to be before rep reductions, as it showed up as 2k on my warlock. I have no idea which faction though. To make sure everyone understands there is no flight speed increase, this training allows you to fly in Pandaria.
    I really like the capital cities when I looked around them, it's a shame that there's no transmog/ void storage guy there, but I suppose that's Blizzards way of getting us to go back to the old world.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    2.5 bloody k just to fly?....That seems like an incredibly stupid amount just to fly...going to cost me 40k for all my alt's ....I really hope this price decreases as currently in cata i only have 50k gold -.-

Not everyone plays the ah blizzard
    and how much gold are you making from 85-90 on those toons. Gold will be stupidly easy to get with AoE looting.

2,5k seems like a fair price / gold sink. (and i have 280%/310% flying on 8 toons.)

And i dont play the AH. i only sell items i get from raiding, farming old content or from crafting.

15+ Year Old Account
    Female pandaren voices were added, too! What about them?

Quote Originally Posted by belgicanofl View Post
    You got 100 dailies per day per character, that's around 15-20k a day if you do them on all chars.
    15k for 100 quests? how much gold does one daily get you then?

I do hope the lower the price on the Master and Expert tier flying, though. It's always been 4k gold with the rep discounts. Not sure why they have to be that high anymore.

The cities look damn sweet, too.

Do you know what happens when you quest from 85-90? You acquire about 5-7k gold. Stop crying over nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Apology View Post
    It disappoints me a little that there's no Transmogrification NPC in there. I know they already said there wouldn't be, but my heart jumped a little when I saw the Ethereal banners, only to be let down when I saw that it was just for Reforging.
    Make sure to post on the official feedback forums. Many of the NPCs have no function yet, even though they have a title, so there is still hope! Especially when there are 2 or 3 other places in the room where it appears an NPC could stand.

Quote Originally Posted by snuzzle View Post
    Female pandaren voices were added, too! What about them?
    Soon! There were a lot.

Am I the only one who was disappointed with what he responded to. When I read the tittle: Fire mage PvP, I got my hopes up, thinking it was gonna be about fire mage pvp.

Fire Mage PvP
    The intent is that stronger player snares (such as Frost Bomb) should not overwrite weaker player snares (such as Frostbolt). Their effects won't stack, but the debuffs should persist.

Example: You Frostbolt a rabbit. It gets the Frostbolt debuff and is snared by 50%. You then Frost Bomb the rabbit (under the assumption that you are really scared of this rabbit for some reason). The rabbit gets the Frost Bomb debuff and is snared 70%. However, it doesn't lose the Frostbolt debuff and two seconds later when Frost Bomb wears off, it is now snared at 50%.

Quote Originally Posted by Pasture View Post
    Do all 15 of your alts need to be able to fly in Pandaria?
    the guy clearly doesnt know what hes talking about, (Who you quoted that is)
    Because here, 15 alts * doing 85-90 is about easyily 90k+ i would guess.
    i woulda hoped for a goldsink of 5-10k on this at minimum

Please put training dummies in those... then you really won't have any reason to go back to Orgrimmar and Stormwind for a while.
    Karuzo | Drainlife, US-Arthas
    Mistweaver Monk - armory - twitter - raider.io - twitch

If the flying restriction at level 90 is anything like the flying restriction at 77 in Wrath it's because they want people to actually see the content. Not just fly over it and go after quest objectives.

I'm betting they will change it after awhile just like they did in Wrath and TBC.
    Last edited by Honeyprime; 2012-06-02 at 07:30 PM. Reason: i r gud spelor
    Karma always has the last laugh.

If anyone is curious what the alliance hub looks like, I made a walk through of it last night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPn8giqFC1U

He's pretty much correct in saying that they're identical. Although watching his vid, it does seem like some locations of vendors are in different areas. And the decoration and theme is different. Looks like Horde has a focus on brewing and alliance has a focus on music.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Waterisbest View Post
    Rofl at ppl saying 2.5k is a lot. TBC was 5k and you got pocket change from each daily. Most dailies in TBC were horrible too, that is until Isles came along.
    Amen to that. I still remember maxing out my dailies counter on my main every day for an entire month so I could pay off the 5k loan to my brother.

Quote Originally Posted by belgicanofl View Post
    Where are you getting that "100 dailies" figure? Unless there's been another blue post that I'm not aware of, there is no cap at all for daily quests.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

15+ Year Old Account
    I love how that blue post is titled "fire mage pvp" and it goes on to talk about nothing but frost spells.

Quote Originally Posted by Malakath View Post
    wtf with the kissing emote, that a bit much.
    That whole thing isn't one /kiss. That's multiple /kiss sounds all strung together, which is why it seemed long and overdone.
    Last edited by Lemons; 2012-06-02 at 11:31 PM.