un-retiring my holy pally, haven't played since 4.0.

PvE healing wise, what has changed about it since 4.0? I stopped playing it about two months after cata's release.

---------- Post added 2012-06-03 at 12:00 AM ----------

anyone? message too short.

Start by reading patch notes and the holy paladin guide on these forums, that'll get you on the way.

Furthermore, check out some armory profiles or look through the 'rate the holy paladin above you'-thread.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure the only spell you need now days is Holy Radiance.

After actually healing again, I must say... Holy crap, I didn't think healing could get any easier than it was in ICC, but here we are. XD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Genooo View Post
    After actually healing again, I must say... Holy crap, I didn't think healing could get any easier than it was in ICC, but here we are. XD
    Mind me asking what you heal'd and how much gear you have?

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Mind me asking what you heal'd and how much gear you have?
    Ilvl is 389 (I have a fuckton of money for boe epics) and the highest level thing I healed was DS10. Maybe it isn't AS EASY as it was in ICC but it seems like it when compared to 4.0 healing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Genooo View Post
    Ilvl is 389 (I have a fuckton of money for boe epics) and the highest level thing I healed was DS10. Maybe it isn't AS EASY as it was in ICC but it seems like it when compared to 4.0 healing.
    DS10 on normal (dependent on the rest of the groups skill) isn't that challenging now with the nerfs, but pre nerf and going in to heroics healing was very enjoyable.

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    DS10 on normal (dependent on the rest of the groups skill) isn't that challenging now with the nerfs, but pre nerf and going in to heroics healing was very enjoyable.
    It was a successful pug. Only 2 wipes, killed 8/8.