Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Leisure Suit Larry, or Space Quest. Both are awesome old school Al Lowe Sierra rpgs. And for all those who have never heard of these, give em a try. You'll thank me later

Quote Originally Posted by Dandello19 View Post
    Leisure Suit Larry, or Space Quest. Both are awesome old school Al Lowe Sierra rpgs. And for all those who have never heard of these, give em a try. You'll thank me later
    Uhh...I actually remember Leisure Suit Larry. I was like 8 when the original one was out (or close to original one). My brother had it, he was like 14-15 at the time. He would show me the part where Larry is looking through the binoculars at the girl through the window whos getting undressed, and the blinds could be all the way up depending on your game settings and stuff.

Good times, good times.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Dandello19 View Post
    It was all about Police Quest . Nothing says 'Police Officer RPG' like that classic lol.

Captain Comic is another one to waste a bit of time on. That and Baal used to be such a challenge for me as a kid. And a game that I beleive was called 'Alley Cat' >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Dominating View Post
    I wish Blizzard would realize that adding features designed to achieve convenience for players in turn make this game more of a job

Deleted
    Please don't laugh but try it out. This is probably one of the best football games EVER.

Try it out!

Deus Ex 1, Baldur's Gate series and other D&D games, Thief series, Jagged Alliance 2, Legend of Grimrock, LucasArts adventures, ...
    Lots of good, timeless stuff. Well, Thief is really ugly by nowaday's standards, that engine certainly doesn't age well, but gameplay is still cool.
    gog.com is really good as well, great selection, great web site, and all their games just run under modern operating systems without hassle.

Deleted
    Could probably play WoW with those specs. I do ofcourse mean a private classic realm or something, I wouldn't recommend live to anyone...

10+ Year Old Account
    You should play Neverwinter Nights. You can get it on gog.com.

If you're looking for a Hack&Slash like Diablo (1-3) then give Torchlight a try. You can grab it on steam for under $10. Hours of game play. If you have used game stores or don't mind eBay, you can also try and grab a copy of a game call NoX. Again, hours of fun there also.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/41500/ - Torchlight

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nox_%28video_game%29 - Rundown of NoX