Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

why diablo looks like a woman ?!

hi,
    i dont know if it is because he spawned from Leah but check this:

compare him to this end boss from act II , i mean , look for yourselfs and tell me who is realy more terrifying:

even when the in game cinematic zooms in on him from slightly above..i can even detect ..breasts?
    not to mention a wide heeps? is it the model skeleton and a reskin of the queen of blades from SC2 ?

He used Leah as his vessel. What the hell do you think vessel means?

/can'ttellifyou'reseriousornot

You're also forgetting that Diablo is no longer strictly the Lord of Terror at this point. He/she/it's the sum of all the evils.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Dont know about you but a angry women you dont know what shes going to do a angry guy you know what to expect

leah's body + 1 of the other lord of hell is a female so...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Servasus View Post
    He used Leah as his vessel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yourcatdead View Post
    People just see him use Leah, and then wonder why he has womanly features.
    And in the first game Diablo possessed a little boy, but he doesn't look like a giant babby.
    Diablo adopting features of other evils, including the lesser evil Andariel's feminine body, sounds more plausible.
    That's why you need me.... Need someone to punish you for your sins.

well ok but, doesnt he destry the body when he emerged out?
    this is not like the alien movies...he does not fuse with the DNA , he is magicaly emerged to his true form..

the boss in act II allso used a vessel...but then showed his true form which has nothing similar to his female human vessel he used
    so far..
    and game design vise...isnt it a bit wrong to design such a small and slim end boss when all the rest of the lesser end bosses bigger?

Quote Originally Posted by Voidgazer View Post
    And in the first game Diablo possessed a little boy, but he doesn't look like a giant babby.
    Diablo adopting features of other evils, including the lesser evil Andariel's feminine body, sounds more plausible.
    Actually, Blizzard directly stated that they take on some features of the host, and that Diablo also plays on their darkest terror when taking his "true" form, which isn't his true form at all. It's all in the DVD released the CE, if you don't believe me.

Quote Originally Posted by Voidgazer View Post
    first game it's made clear he uses the prince's imagination to do things.

Quote Originally Posted by john duo View Post
    this is not like the alien movies...he does not fuse with the DNA , he is magicaly emerged to his true form..

the boss in act II allso used a vessel...but then showed his true form which has nothing similar to his female human vessel he used
    so far..
    and game design vise...isnt it a bit wrong to design such a small and slim end boss when all the rest of the lesser end bosses bigger?
    Umm, Belial did not use a female human, he used a small boy. Size =/= power. Bigger =/= badder. Watch any serious MMA fight from overseas, little guys have at least a 50/50 shot against bigger guys, depending on skill and speed.

Quote Originally Posted by john duo View Post

so far..
    illusion and vessel are different things, belial has his physical form still, diablo doesn't

Why did Diablo always look like a man before?

"It" is a demon first of all, and this is a videogame... so the focus on the sex of "it" from many on this forum up to this point is frankly quite laughable.

“There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”

Deleted
    Diablo used leah's body, period.

Leah, period, hehe.

Badum tsss.

10+ Year Old Account
    So all of the prime evils combined plus one woman = something that only resembles diablo in woman form...

Lol, there is a point to this topic. It's screwed logic.

Quote Originally Posted by 0oglitcho0 View Post
    So all of the prime evils combined plus one woman = something that only resembles diablo in woman form...

Lol, there is a point to this topic. It's screwed logic.
    Diablo is the dominant one because Adria made sure of it. You'll notice, though, if you really look at him, that there are several features from the other evils.

Namely, Mephisto's horns and Baals shoulder spikes seem to have siphoned over. Both are far more prominent than Diablo's previous set.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why would a monster with breats and hips automatically be less terrifying than one without them?
    When someone asks, “What is best in life?” there’s only one answer: “To crush the newbs, see them driven before me, and read their lamentations on the forums” - Lylirra

10+ Year Old Account
    I did think it looks quite womanly I've just allways assumed something like Diablo would be 'male' but yeah, kinda reminds me of freezer from dbz

15+ Year Old Account
    Usually Diablo is "him", which is why when you see dem curves.. it's confusing at first.

Edit: I mean, seriously, dem curves. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...VPDEads#t=156s

His body is actually closer to Andariel's than Leah's. Leah wasn't actually all that hippy. Zhe's ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender-...dern_solutions ) got tentacles from Duriel, Andariel's body-shape, Diablo's overall colouring, etc etc etc. It is NOT Diablo, despite how the game labels it. We are fighting The Prime Evil, with Diablo as the dominant of 7 personalities.

i was kinda disappointed considering the size of azmodan and belial, but then again size doesnt ALWAYS matter.