RET Any reforging websites/addons to use?

Hey guys, as the title says, are there any good/reliable reforging websites or addons that calculates what to reforge etc. so I don't have to waste gold playing around at the reforger?

Quote Originally Posted by mishal View Post
    I recommend this site as well. Found it to be a lot more user friendly than other reforge sites.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mishal View Post
    I agree too, brilliant site!

Maybe I'm just stupid but I can't figure out how to use it, womp. Also do I need to download Microsoft Silverlight?

wow reforge is the one i use too

if your looking to min max your dps you can try what i did at the bottom where it has hit and expertise after those are capped i put mastery in the last empty slot and set some retarded number like 999999 > and made it try get as close to this number as possible ... this will check all your gear to squish as much mastery as it can get out

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Luthi- View Post
    Maybe I'm just stupid but I can't figure out how to use it, womp. Also do I need to download Microsoft Silverlight?
    Yes. You do.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature