Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorage View Post
    After seeing it tonight, I definitly second Prometheus for this category. No plot, no horror, forced in jokes and bad acting save for David, Captain and ofc Charlize Theron.
    So is it a GOOD bad movie or is it just a BAD movie? This thread is about GOOD bad movies. I bet there are some other threads where you can bash movies you didnt like at all.

Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Birdemic: Shock and Terror

10/10 CGI effects.
    Dammit Dalliah you beat me to it.

Quote Originally Posted by wakarimas View Post
    So is it a GOOD bad movie or is it just a BAD movie? This thread is about GOOD bad movies. I bet there are some other threads where you can bash movies you didnt like at all.
    It's a good bad movie. Worth watching for the action/special effects and some of the designs.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    I thought Snow White and the Huntsman was fucking terrible, yet apparently millions of people disagree with me. The plot was just dumb and there were some really bad over acting scenes where everyone was basically a try hard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, it is not bad, but not very good, BUT a pleasure to watch. 17 Again starring a pretty good Zac Efron.
    Bruce Almighty is not a good movie, but might be the funniest I have watched. Same with Dumb & Dumber.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Dammit Dalliah you beat me to it.

why are the birds exploding when they hit the ground?! i have to go and watch this movie!

10+ Year Old Account
    Human centipede, its just... Can't describe it... Just watch it....

Deleted
    I think most people misunderstand the point of this thread. They just come here spamming bad movies they saw.
    Or is it perhaps me that misunderstood it? This is a thread about bad movies that are SO bad they become good?
    For instance braindead, bad taste, killer condoms etc etc.

If this is just a thread for really bad movies you saw then you could just post in the latest movie you saw and rate it bad...

Quote Originally Posted by wynnyelle View Post
    Evil Dead 1, 2, and 3.
    You do understand that Evil Dead is what started zombie movies in the first place right? It's a classic not a bad movie a bad movie is something like that new adam sandler movie with his twin sister but he plays the twin sister, horrible.
    Last edited by Last Attempt; 2012-06-09 at 04:04 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Charecters View Post
    You do understand that Evil Dead is what started zombie movies in the first place right? It's a classic not a bad movie a bad movie is something like that new adam sandler movie with his twin sister but he plays the twin sister, horrible.
    Thats a bad movie indeed. But its not a GOOD bad movie, which this thread is about!

Deleted

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Napoleon Dynamite, enough said

Quote Originally Posted by Charecters View Post
    this is about GOOD BAD movies.
    and i always thought night of the living dead started zombie movies ;l

Deleted
    I think most people misunderstand the point of this thread. They just come here spamming bad movies they saw.
    Or is it perhaps me that misunderstood it? This is a thread about bad movies that are SO bad they become good?
    For instance braindead, bad taste, killer condoms etc etc.

If this is just a thread for really bad movies you saw then you could just post in the latest movie you saw and rate it bad...
    Yeah, I made this thread for movies that are so bad they are awesome, such as Troll 2, Birdemic, Killer Klowns, MegaShark etc (I just watched Birdemic yesterday and was freaking awesome, thanks for the suggestion :P). Movies that become cult hits I guess? Although I guess this is open to interpretation, for example I watched Piranha 3DD, and I liked it because I thought it was bad in a good way, but then there are people who just think it's plain awful..

Though.. I liked Prometheus :< and Snow White and the Huntsman..

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    why are the birds exploding when they hit the ground?! i have to go and watch this movie!
    Meh looks like a homemade movie.

Also, Prometheus is getting very good reviews so idk...

10+ Year Old Account
    The Phantasm movies, actually been trying to find them to watch again. I'd say the Hellraiser movies to.

Haha how could I forget, the Toxic Avenger.
    Last edited by Shanks120y; 2012-06-10 at 07:10 AM.
    Just because you can doesn't mean you should.

Deleted
    Bad Taste! There is no contest, by far the best B movie ever created!
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0092610/

Deleted
    You should try out Kickboxing Academy, it almost reaches the low levels of acting you find in Troll 2. It's on youtube as well:

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulgrim View Post
    Barry Gordy's The Last Dragon. "Who's the master? Sho'Nuff!"
    the Shogun o' Harlem! lol I love that movie! and anything with Julius Carry in it, too bad he's not around anymore...

agree with the person that said Adam Sandler anything, except for Anger Management and Happy Gilmore. okay they were a little dumb, but bad? c'mon!

for bad bad, look for anything directed by Uwe Boll...

good bad movies, I'd say Joe Dirt (life's a garden, dig it), Clerks (or pretty much anything directed by Kevin Smith except Jersey Girl, which was bad bad), Stealing Harvard (depending on your Tom Green tolerance)

and just to throw my personal bias into it, Major League and Major League 2. I love those movies, partially due to them being the only way I got to see the Indians win for many years (sigh...) but also for the performance of James Gannon as Lou Brown, the hyperactive manager of the team that urinates on the contract of one of the players, and stands naked in the locker room yelling at the (ex-showgirl) owner of the team...
    22 miles of hard road
    33 years of tough luck
    44 skulls buried in the ground
    Crawling down through the muck
    Ah yeah...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flimsy View Post
    The Avengers.

Most over-rated movie of all time it was absolute garbage.
    If you mean the one with Ralph Fiennes, Sean Connery and Uma Thurman, I can confirm this is a good bad movie to watch, it's laughably weak and hilariously bad at some points. I didn't think you were as it's not really overrated, more rated as milquetoast