Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    And let's not forget the most manly and creative one; a fire breathing lizard!
    Don't forget the best original Pokemon in the master race Gen 1.

Deleted
    WoW won't die through competition, so naturally, no game can "kill" WoW.

WoW dies when Blizzard pulls the plug, which they will eventually.

On the topic though - yes, that would be awesome. And I'm not even hoping for another Pokemon Snap, I'd love a full on 3D adventure game set in a pokemon region, complete with battles and whatnot.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovan View Post
    I'm a gigantic Pokemon fan, but after Black and White I would consider that version as well as all versions after that one childrens games as well.
    I mean you've got to be freakin' kidding me, Vanilluxe?
    if you actually put all the gen 5 and gen 1 pokemon side by side its clear that they were based off gen 1 pokemon. almost every single gen 5 pokemon has an extremely similar pokemon from gen 1 to go with it. gen 5 was meant to be a "reboot" of the franchise a fresh start if you will. if you think the pokemon from gen 5 are childish its simply nostalgia thats keeping you from thinking the same thing about the gen 1 pokemon

nvm im an idiot delete please.
    Last edited by Zeta333; 2012-06-04 at 06:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    Thats why i said NON in front of traditional, basically the whole point of that sentence.
    The idea in question (OP) is essentially still a traditional game, it just wouldn't be 2D sprites/on handheld.

At least I think that's what Skel meant, he's hard to read.
    Last edited by Digglett; 2012-06-04 at 05:35 AM.

Thats why i said NON in front of traditional, basically the whole point of that sentence.
    Nah, you said "none." Threw him off a bit while reading.

Yeh im retarded while posting most of the time sorry XD. i mean non traditional though as anything pokemon that isnt the original format, ie red and blue, gold and silver ect.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is a very neat idea =3 I like ^^
    I cried alone every single night. It felt like every day that passed here stole another piece of my real life away. After i cried, I’d go and fight as hard as I could. My only thought was winning, moving forward, and getting stronger. — Asuna Yuuki

Yeh im retarded while posting most of the time sorry XD. i mean non traditional though as anything pokemon that isnt the original format, ie red and blue, gold and silver ect.
    Heheh, it happens. Rereading it now, it wasn't exactly hard to tell what you actually meant either. It was a whole letter. :/
    But yea, the spin-off games are, for the most part, horrible. Pokemon Ranger especially.

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Heheh, it happens. Rereading it now, it wasn't exactly hard to tell what you actually meant either. It was a whole letter. :/
    But yea, the spin-off games are, for the most part, horrible. Pokemon Ranger especially.
    Snap was fun, and Rumble Blast on 3DS is decent, not horrible, but not amazing either, it's a nice time killer.

It wont kill anything, I doubt it will even get very far. Nontraditional pokemon games have pretty much been flops since stadium and snap series.
    The Mystery Dungeon games have been very successful, so has Battle Revolution. Nontraditional Pokémon games are still successful, especially considering that Pokémon is the second highest selling franchise in the world at the moment, only behind Mario.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovan View Post
    I'm a gigantic Pokemon fan, but after Black and White I would consider that version as well as all versions after that one childrens games as well.
    I mean you've got to be freakin' kidding me, Vanilluxe?
    Pokémon has always been childish, if you're going by that logic you'd have quit as soon as Pokémon like Sunkern and Jumpluff made it into the games. Although Vanilluxe really does looks stupid, atleast Generation 5 is a lot better than Generation 4, which was all about gods.
    Last edited by wariofan1; 2012-06-04 at 10:13 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by duruka View Post
    god, the new pokemon are so childish and uncreative. The older generations were so much more mature. Like this one:

one pokemon does not represent the entire generation. Gen 1 and 2 had stupid pokemon too.
    nicki minaj!!!!!!