Deleted

nintendo pre e3 announcement.

can watch..... here.

lol at nintendo stealing xbox controller and facebook rip offs

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Insanoflex View Post
    can watch..... here.

lol at nintendo stealing xbox controller and facebook rip offs
    The controller and Wii U were announced wayyyy long ago lol I think it's pretty neat. And no it's not like the Xbox controller =] The controller will be fun to play Zelda games, simple as that!
    I cried alone every single night. It felt like every day that passed here stole another piece of my real life away. After i cried, I’d go and fight as hard as I could. My only thought was winning, moving forward, and getting stronger. — Asuna Yuuki

Deleted
    have you watched it? they have the Wii U pro controller which is exactly like the current 360 controller.. and the mobile device, update/status/message board is pretty new.. and the online looks pretty much like xbox live

Not trying to be rude, but... Can Nintendo please get someone who is fluent in English to announce their products and stuff? It's frustrating to hear someone speaking extremely slowly and still messing up and it's supposed to be a professional major announcement. "Vee hev a beezy veek eheed ohf oos" Which is "We have a busy week ahead of us."

Quote Originally Posted by SageKalzi View Post
    Not trying to be rude, but... Can Nintendo please get someone who is fluent in English to announce their products and stuff? It's frustrating to hear someone speaking extremely slowly and still messing up and it's supposed to be a professional major announcement. "Vee hev a beezy veek eheed ohf oos" Which is "We have a busy week ahead of us."
    It's not hard to understand really.

As the President of Nintendo I think he has every right to do the presentation. It wasn't that bad. I mean I'm sure his mistakes are nothing compared to the mistakes any of us would make when attempting to speak Japanese. Definitely understandable, no need to hire some nameless translator.

Deleted
    yeah this is why we get so many remakes like the girl with the dragon tattoo, let me in, ringu etc and more inc ones like head hunters, the raid, the chaser etc. It needs subtitles at best nothing else.

It wasn't hard to understand.

Looks neat. Skelington wasn't disappointed.

have you watched it? they have the Wii U pro controller which is exactly like the current 360 controller.. and the mobile device, update/status/message board is pretty new.. and the online looks pretty much like xbox live
    The Wii has internet too, and Xbox was looking at tablet controllers after the Wii U's was announced. And they added motion controls after the Wii.
    All dem rip-offs.
    Last edited by Skelington; 2012-06-03 at 10:38 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    I was hoping for some specs .
    why? because people generally buy nintendo for the specs.....

I didn't say it's hard to understand, I said I want someone who is fluent in English for their major announcements. Same as if they were announcing this to (Insert any other country with a different language than English) I would want them to be able to have someone who speaks their language fluently and not be tripping over simple words.

10+ Year Old Account
    elaborate on how nintendo is stealing the Xbox controller
    Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
    Through passion, I gain strength.
    Through strength, I gain power.
    Through power, I gain victory.
    Through victory, my chains are broken.
    The Force shall free me.

I didn't say it's hard to understand, I said I want someone who is fluent in English for their major announcements. Same as if they were announcing this to (Insert any other country with a different language than English) I would want them to be able to have someone who speaks their language fluently and not be tripping over simple words.
    If it's not difficult to understand, what's the point in getting someone else to do it? Appearances? I'd dare say that having the President of the company doing an announcement is far better for appearances than hiring some random person who's not affiliated with the company or in anyway invested in the product or in the fans to do it.

Deleted

hmm this?

dont get me wrong.. i love all the new stuff

Why does it matter so much? It was easy to understand, and anyone else would just be a figurehead.

The Pro controller looks cool. I still wish we could use the Gamecube one though.

The Mario video had a pretty good looking background.

The Miiverse thing is interesting. I predict many dicks will be drawn.

10+ Year Old Account

hmm this?

dont get me wrong.. i love all the new stuff
    i see what they did there. im just watching the videos, what the hell are they making this 2nd control for?
    Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
    Through passion, I gain strength.
    Through strength, I gain power.
    Through power, I gain victory.
    Through victory, my chains are broken.
    The Force shall free me.

What's it matter if it's just a figurehead? Someone who's there just to announce things properly beats "Wait, what did he say?"

Quote Originally Posted by durza View Post
    i see what they did there. im just watching the videos, what the hell are they making this 2nd control for?
    For the same reason the Wii has the "Classic" controller.

What's it matter if it's just a figurehead? Someone who's there just to announce things properly beats "Wait, what did he say?"
    People like seeing the people in charge of the company, it gives a sense of investment on their part, plus it beats having a faceless board of executives delegating tasks to people below them. He took the time to say all of that to the fans, a lot of people would feel they're 'above' that kind of thing.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nintendo was cool for me when I was younger. Now that im in my 20's they no longer appeal to me. Their games seem to cater to the younger audience. Which is why I call them Kidtendo.