Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Insanoflex View Post

hmm this?

dont get me wrong.. i love all the new stuff
    At first I was like 'isn't that xbox360?' too.. then i compared them and i think that, even though the design is somewhat similar, they have quite a few differences.

I rather have the president speak then some random... Hell I would rather listen to him speak in japanese with subtitles then listen to some random fuck, shows he is involved in his company. AND don't say they copied the fucking Xbox controller when Xbox copied Dreamcast controller.

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    It wasn't hard to understand.

Looks neat. Skelington wasn't disappointed.

The Wii has internet too, and Xbox was looking at tablet controllers after the Wii U's was announced. And they added motion controls after the Wii.
    All dem rip-offs.
    is your avatar madoka XD lol

Quote Originally Posted by littleking View Post
    is your avatar madoka XD lol
    No, it's Tomoko.

Deleted
    its also cool that it comes in black.. i want that one!

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish Shigeru Miyamoto did the presentation, his english is much better, and he's more well known than Mr Iwata.

10+ Year Old Account

hmm this?

dont get me wrong.. i love all the new stuff
    Almost every controller for ever console looks like that, not because they want to copy, but because that's the most comfortable way to hold a controller.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

why? because people generally buy nintendo for the specs.....
    Probably because the graphics are insanely impressive.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=27Lf4uVuE50

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    It wasn't hard to understand.
    Looks neat. Skelington wasn't disappointed.
    Cannot begin to describe how much this annoys me, I sincerely hope you don't speak in third person out in public.

OT: I think this is a good move, I personally don't want to be holding a big ass tablet during long gaming sessions, a smaller controller just makes more sense.

can watch..... here.

lol at nintendo stealing xbox controller and facebook rip offs
    The X-box controller is a Gamecube controller with the buttons from the SNES pad.

Wii-U has an amazing innovation, putting the right-analog above the buttons is genious.

Quote Originally Posted by Terarus View Post
    Probably because the graphics are insanely impressive.
    I don't find those graphics impressive at all (well, impressive for a nintendo console yes) - sry to burst that bubble, but PS3 is already capeable of that, and probably more...

Watch it with the transcribed captions, hilarious.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Storno View Post
    I don't find those graphics impressive at all (well, impressive for a nintendo console yes) - sry to burst that bubble, but PS3 is already capeable of that, and probably more...
    Uh, no? Ps3's gpu is nearly 7 years old now. Pretty much anything they put in there made after 2006 is going to be better.

have you watched it? they have the Wii U pro controller which is exactly like the current 360 controller.. and the mobile device, update/status/message board is pretty new.. and the online looks pretty much like xbox live
    So no other console can have online communities or proper controllers? you know that xbox copied sega with their controller right? also who really cares who copies who? if gaming companies don't take ideas from each other we would have shitty games and probably even worse consoles.

---------- Post added 2012-06-04 at 12:49 AM ----------

Did you see the tech demo at E3? it looked amazing, also a game dev has already said that the Wii U version of their game is going to have the better graphics then the 360/ps3 versions.
    Last edited by evilgnomey; 2012-06-04 at 12:50 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    have you watched it? they have the Wii U pro controller which is exactly like the current 360 controller.. and the mobile device, update/status/message board is pretty new.. and the online looks pretty much like xbox live
    Literally only the contour shape of the controller is like that of the 360. And from what I'm aware of, you can't chat with your XBOX live friends from a computer or phone. Troll harder.

And if you want to play that game, I wonder where XBOX got their avatars from?
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

To all the haters:

also, can't wait for nintendo to dominate E3!

Back in High School I used to be all involved in the E3 stuff. I was rooting for Nintendo almost 100% and I was one of those "ignorance is bliss" kind of people who only owned one console.

Then I grew up and got an Xbox, then an Ps2, then an Xbox360, and everything was good....

Now I play PC exclusively and never once have I felt a need to go back to anything that hooks up to my TV.

Why?

BECAUSE MY COMPUTER IS HOOKED UP TO MY TV... and I have a wired Xbox controler...

After seeing and experiencing Steam, upgradeable hardware and a mouse and keyboard, I really don't see any reason to ever buy a console again.... ever... Even games that I really wanted to play on a console eventually ended up on the PC with better graphics and mod support.

For example, I am a hardcore Silent Hill fan, but the latest game in the series did not get my money because I know it'll come to Steam eventually.

And those who argue that a gaming PC is to expensive... that may have been true maybe 5 years ago, but these days I walk into a Future Shop and I look around and I'm baffled by the hardware you can get for under a thousand bucks that'll play any PC game on the market with decent visuals.

Consoles are almost dead. Thank god.

There is no reason to come into a thread like this and try and stir up a PC vs. Console debate. Please don't do it and stay on topic when posting. Infracted. -Edge
    Last edited by Edge-; 2012-06-04 at 01:45 AM.

80 Kingslayer Shadow Priest - Spirestone
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...e&n=Direshadow

10+ Year Old Account
    PS3 and Xbox 360 aren't even capable of handling DX11, granted PS3 doesn't even use DX.

The developers are limited to the hardware which they use, and as the computers are progressing more and more, the PS3 and 360's tech have been the same since release (relatively). Computer's graphics is better than that of a console, albeit it has a lot more things lagging it down as other programs and such, which a console does not have.

Developers could try to 'mimic' what is shown in the video on a console, but due to hardware restraints, they can't actually do the whole thing. They could try to make it as seamless as possible, but it won't be the same.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by evilgnomey View Post
    To all the haters:

also, can't wait for nintendo to dominate E3!
    Non-specific action figure should be a DLC character in the next Super Smash Bros.
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

Finally! Legitimate controllers, hopefully they're compatible with all the games. Personally I'd prefer if they had improved GC controllers, those were beast but fragile.

From design, I think this controller will be even much more comfortable than a 360 controller because of the XAYB placement. It feels more natural to bring your thumbs inward than outward and with X and A being in very close proximity to the right stick I think I'm going to really like the controller. Personally I'd prefer the buttons to make an arc underneath the right stick so your right thumb can press buttons while never releasing from the stick.