Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by psychedelica View Post
    why oh why are gamers against eachothers? so many cry baby fanboys of pc gamers VS PS vs Xbox vs Nintendo...
    the only thing i can agree is that PC gamers are loosing some grip of retailers games but luckily Steam is the answer for the future of pc games.

but to me i love most of them all because of differences. and if you dont have enough money for other games system then why just don't you leave the others alone?
    hell i dont own a Xbox because am not intrested in the system, but am not a Kid saying my PS3 is better then your because am not an asshole.
    some facts of Nintendo wiiU

1: HD graphic up to 1080 screen, the graphic are either slighely increased from PS3 graphic or higher, well see more in the future.

2: games for WiiU adults game are coming! Aliens colonial game, AC 3, and many war games are coming, even more game disigners are working on future titles for wiiU.
    so in short: Hardcore games are coming.

3: Xbox has been rumored to developed a game pad similar to Nintendo game pad for the wiiu after the WiiU was anounced and the controller is different tho the shape is similar to the xbox.

4: theres been rumored Nintendo WiiU is going to have Cry engine 4 but as always TBA.
    well its been confirmed that the wiiu can run the cry engine its whether or not it can run unreal engine 4 which isnt completely confirmed, however a couple devs and the creators of the unreal engine have said nintendo tweaked the wiiu to be more powerful and capable of running unreal engine 4 because they know how hard it was for them with 3rd party titles when they couldnt run unreal 3. so its pretty much confirmed. and i agree about the fanboy wars, i personally think nintendo is the best of the 3 but i dont mock my friends who think halo and gears of war make xbox the best or that ratchet and clank and uncharted makes sony the best. however unfortunately these days its "cool" for "hardcore" gamers to call nintendo for children and that it "sucks". people forget that if it wasnt for nintendo we wouldnt even HAVE video games. also kid friendly does not mean for kids. doctor who is meant for kids and families do we tease whovians for liking a "kid friendly" show

Deleted
    Everything looks to be brilliant. A usual controller, serious third party support, decent graphics (not amazing but decent is more than I'd hoped for - if it can run Unreal 4 there's no need to worry about anything graphically, it will still look decent) and online support that doesn't feel tacked on. Or so I hope.

E3 will be mighty interesting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusherO0 View Post
    What makes a game an "adult" or "mature" game. Blood? Violence? Boobies? I fail to see how any of these aspects make a game any more "adult" or "mature", especially when you look at the context they're generally presented in. Gore and sexuality don't make a game any more mature.

I really don't get all the hate Nintendo is getting. Why hate on Nintendo for not following in lock-step with Sony and Microsoft? Nintendo has always done its own thing and it's been successful because of it (minus the 3DS launch), and I'd challenge you to provide a legitimate argument that the "gimmicks" like the dual screens on the DS or the motion controls on the Wii didn't move the industry forward as a whole and pave the way for a lot of the technologies we take for granted in gaming today.
    yeah it's just like a blind bash to nintendo.
    I'm no nintendofanboi, but this is just idiotic, almost 6 or 7 pages about how nintendo is the redhead stepbrother of gaming.

as I remember nintendo introduced your movements to games, thing wich was copied by sony and microsoft (the later being the best one)
    Last edited by shimargh; 2012-06-04 at 05:17 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaexion View Post
    The loss of the ability to pass on loot is the loss of the ability to choose. This is communism
    Quote Originally Posted by Torched View Post
    A year from now someone on these forums is gonna say that the (wod) launch went smoothly..... I am gonna remind that asshole of this launch, this shit is not going smoothly at all.

After not caring about consoles at all for some time, I've become quite interested in this year's E3...

10+ Year Old Account
    There is absolutely no excuse NOT to buy a PC game that is also on a console.
    Unless you despise DRM/always online requirements(not saying some console games dont) and hate the fact that the only way you can get the majority of games is in download form. I specificaly went out of my way to get the 360 version of Skyrim over the PC version just so I would not have to deal with Steam. If Diablo 3 had launched a console version I would of gotten that over the PC version as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Insanoflex View Post
    can watch..... here.

lol at nintendo stealing xbox controller and facebook rip offs
    You should probably look at the history of game console controllers before you say that Nintendo is stealing anybody's idea lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    As always, Nintendo has a solid piece of Hardware. As always, what developers do with it will determine it's success.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    You should probably look at the history of game console controllers before you say that Nintendo is stealing anybody's idea lol.
    the comment was not to be taken serious...

All this arguing about "blahblah Nintendo sucks blah blah vs my Xbox/Ps3" is silly anyway. Just enjoy the systems you enjoy and let others enjoy the system they enjoy.