Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    To the people talking about kill stealing with these ulti's, one person getting a kill and one person getting an assist is more gold for the team than just one person getting a kill.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    He opened the thread with an exaggerated situation which made it hard for anyone to take his rant serious. I've said this many times.

Earlier he said "My opinion is that no amount of damage from one ultimate is needed to secure a kill. If I needed that small amount of damage, then I needed YOU, your presence and the rest of your abilities there as well." - The point being here is that he never could've known if he had needed this damage or not for reasons I have told so earlier, reasons which he later on refuted with a 'what if' scenario, one as such that I made, which was funny, because it was also very contradictory as to what he was trying to prove which I show in the post you just quoted.

The reason I sent him to that thread is because it serves multiple types of rants. Not just about a whole game, but also about bad teams/members.

I'm curious as to why you think it's relevant why I play a carry often or not. I seem angry because it appears to be harder than I had imagined to bring about a simple point in a seriously stupid discussion (seriously, I don't even know why I or anyone is still discussing this topic). I've seen plenty of passive-aggressive things in your posts as well so don't get started on that please.
    Wrote out some pretty snarky responses that got deleted when it auto logged me out.

I think its funny that this thread was worthy of your responses 3 pages in... but as soon as someone calls YOU out... all of a sudden... there is a forum thread for topics like this.

IF KBS don't matter then why are they required to register a kill? If that were the case... do away with assists and just have Kills and deaths stats. For those that actually contribute to a fight (whether a little or a lot) they get a kill.

---------- Post added 2012-06-10 at 09:44 PM ----------

Furthermore, back to the original topic.

Not once, NOT ONCE when this has happened have the players that have done this signaled they were going to do it. Or felt like... HEY he's in a really good position to get a kill I'm gonna help him out. It ONLY comes when the enemy target is at half life or less.

ALSO... if this player were the "team player" that you are all suggesting that he is being. Then he/she would also use their ultimates as a way to help out when I or another teammate is running from a death (which has the adverse effect of a kill), and this doesn't happen.
    Last edited by A dot Ham; 2012-06-11 at 04:45 AM.