Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I will be watching AH with ALOT of gold available (wont give amount), Will be splitting all profits with a select group of levelers "farmers" I expect to make a Mill profit within 4 weeks. Certain plans are in place to insure it happening. Would be happy to share on a less public forum. A few of my competitors hang here.

Deleted
    While leveling I will stick to Herb/Alchemy, probably I will grab mining on an alt to get some extra profit.
    Anyway my plan for 90 is to take the number one spot as JC and it would be a nice plus to sell some crafted epic gear.

I will curse the farmers for gouging me... but then after a few weeks when prices come down I will gouge them for the rest of the expansion

-Goblin For Life!

Deleted
    First thing? See when i can make the goggles for my farming alt with engineering... make finding the herbs and ore a bit less painful i hope

goldmaking

anyone with the right mind won't reveal their secrets on a forum post. WoW gold making is all about little exploits. I myself have found mine. Come up with your own theorycraft and give it a go. Don't share. There is limited space

so many things changing, glyphs, shoulder enchants, new gear being replaced every_single_day, etc. so much gear will be turned over the first 1-2 months of the game it will be ridiculous. i know for myself, i wont be enchanting/gemming any gear i get until heroic-level dungeons, and even then i wont use anything but the base-tier enchants and gems. during all that time from xpac release til heroic or post-heroic dungeons, i will be stockpiling mats and leveling profs. i will also be leveling a LW/skinner (which is the only prof i have never had on any of my 8 toons) monk so that will add to the gold$. also helps that i will be starting out with 500k+ gold

10+ Year Old Account
    I think this is the part I look forward to the most. Setting up my addons to scan the newest items several times a day (watching the prices the first few weeks ia always amusing ). Tbh I probably won't do all that much of goldmaking at exactly day one, as I'll be levelling my main up asap - but after that I'll be levelling my druid (which recently got both mining and herbalism) as soon as I can so I can farm all the stuff I need to level all the other professions. Can't wait for all of this =)