10+ Year Old Account

[Movie] Ronan's escape - Anti Bullying video

So i ended up watching this 15 min video about a person who has been bullied his entire life, its quite and interesting video, figured i share

[Info from the movie]
    Winner of 9 international film awards, this stunning short film set in the rural wheat belt of Western Australia, provides a candid insight into the life of Ronan (David Lazarus), a 14 yr old boy who's been bullied at school his whole life. This accurate & controversial portrayal of life for someone who has fallen victim to bullying and the repercussions which exist, is told by director A.J. Carter in a unique, visually exposition intensive format with very little use of dialogue.

Ronan's Escape presents arbitrary scenes rather than traditional storytelling techniques which provokes audience discussion and individual interpretation of the scenes while reflecting on their own personal experiences.

*Continue the experience: Official Ronan's Escape DVD with special features, script, behind the scenes, photo gallery and more available at www.RonansEscape.com.
    An educational 'censored' DVD is also available for use in schools. Please visit www.RonansEscape.com and contact the producers for further information.

Written & Directed by: A.J. Carter [www.AJCarterFilms.com] [twitter.com/AJCarterFilms]
    Format: 35mm / Super16mm
    Filmed on location in Western Australia
    Produced by Smooth Motion Films [www.smoothmotionfilms.com]
    Australian Oceanic Multi Class Veteran of the Burning Crusade Wars!
    Twitter: @Romiretv
    Youtube: RomireTv
    Twitchy: My Twitch

Deleted
    An educational 'censored' DVD is also available for use in schools. Please visit www.RonansEscape.com and contact the producers for further information.
    Don't understand why they'd 'Censor' it for Schools. Arguably it dilutes the message in the place they'd most want to get it across. Anyway, might give it a look later.