Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by naturetauren View Post
    I would be fine with Isle if it was like, real PvP, like, reinforcement battle.
    It does use reinforcements, about a third of the time that's what causes wins/loses from my experience. :/

I don't understand the Isle hate, it's not Strand so at least be glad you're not getting put in that.

I think Isle of Conquest is awesome. For my part, I'll be blacklisting Warsong Gulch and Twin Peaks.

Bloodsail Admiral Lethey Alexandros's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    BEst PVP experience ever and something I hope Blizzard will do at some point is Hutt Ball on starwars. That is a pretty damn interesting mechanic. Yeah its kind alike WSG in a since but there is one object both teams are fighting for and you can pass said object from player to player or intercept it and run it across the goal line. Its pretty viscious and that particular BG in starwars revolves around known how to play your class and play it well to survive as well as haveing a stratagey for moveing the ball down the field. That said I hate SOTA, if you dont have the propper classes to slow the vehicles down its a loss for your team and anymore on my server people only play the classes with the most burst/damge in pvp so we end up with alot of rogues and feral druids. Did a SOTA the last night where no one on my could slow down the damn tanks. I realize all classes have some kinda snare but not all snares apply to vehicles.

10+ Year Old Account
    I noticed that, back when the random heroics where iehter the original 9 cata heroics OR the zandalari, if you rage quitted right of the start because you didnt want to do ZG or ZA,and then requed on a different alt for a zandalari, no matter which alt, you would always, always get the instance you rage quitted for.

I believe that blizzard has a system where,if you rage quit a place, if you que for the same general thing on another alt before the deserter debuff is gone, you will get that same place again. So, yea just deal with the next 20 mins of pain and the next one will probably be something different.

As for 40 mans, they were originally designed to be things that last for hours. The current "10 mins or GTFO" thats going on in BGs just doesnt work for 40 man BGs. Rather, they cause them to be a "zerg" game, which really doesnt work good with 40 puggers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

I really enjoy AV, SOTA and IOC. Sometimes I want to que up for a battleground and not pvp. I just hate how blizzard still considers it PvP content.

Deleted
    They really need to give some incentive to honor kills in AV/IoC. Long AV games can be so much fun. SOTA is also a great BG if both teams are equal.