Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Anakso could have been the target just as easily as the killer last night, so that means little to nothing.
    Since no one else has claimed Jack, I'm trusting that Dyra who (s)he says (s)he is.

Anakso originally looked to be budding up to Lysah and voting with her. Then Lysah point this out, and since then you've been in suspicious voting position (4th on Lysah and 3rd on Treann). All in all, it may only be circumstantial, but with time running out,

Vote Anakso
    Last edited by Nalnik; 2012-06-17 at 09:49 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry got back alot later than I thought.

Right down to business.

TBH I have less information than I would like to have after my weekend break. And if the person who PMed me turns out to be a Mafia claiming to be Jailer, when the Jailer has had ample opportunity to contact me well..... I shall make a sad face. We would have come so close.

Anyway, I've had suspicions on this person for some time now, and I hope to Ceiling Cat he is what I think he is.

VOTE Anakso

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Sounds good to me.

VOTE: Anakso

I'm off to bed now and deadline will be passed when I wake up, I'll be placing my vote now.

Vote Hokie

I've come no closer to getting a good opinion on Krayzy, Dwarf or Nalnik yet.
    FoS: Boom, Anakso

keleb, if you are town, you should switch your vote to Anakso. We need all 5 of us town to vote for him, unless the mafia helps us out.

Christ... I guess I have to change votes again.

Reason I am taking so long is I have people of higher suspicion. But if you all believe this to be a mafioso.

UNVOTE VOTE: Anakso

And that is 5.
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like I missed a bandwagon during Father's Day I will vote just incase

Vote Anakso
    Formerly The Dwarf Lover (TDL)

10+ Year Old Account
    Anakso(5): Krayzy, Nalnik, Dyra, Hokie, Boom. (TDL)
    Krayzy(1): Anakso

After a very long and boring weekend in Vanilla, the hammer fell and fell fast! Anakso is the latest one added to the hanging block. After the hanging, the town searched his belongings and found a mafia token in his wallet.

It is night. Send your stuffs to Foxxi! Deadline is tomorrow at 8pm EDT.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Bumpin away. Gotta keep it off of page 2!
    This explains a lot.

morning comes to the town of vanilla, rain drizzles through swirling grey clouds and thunder rumbles from every direction. As the people of this seemingly cursed town meet together it is soon noticed that Hookiefan is not among them. A search is conducted, and he is found murdered just outside of town. A search of his person reveals nothing of importance. He was just a concerned townie.

with 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch. Day deadline will be Wed 11pm EDT

10+ Year Old Account
    Alas poor Hokie, I knew him well

10+ Year Old Account
    Hokie.....

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo

Back to having to get it right.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

It's one O!

I mean...

Brainssssssssssss

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn

I'm pretty sure Keleb is one mafia member. That or the mafia lost their minds and pushed through a vote on one of their own. It would be an interesting strategy considering they could've just let yesterday go through to a no-lynch. With Keleb voting for Hokie and then saying he was going to bed there was no way he was going to change his vote in time.

The second mafia member I believe to be Dwarf or Boom.

10+ Year Old Account
    keleb being a mafia member does make sense. And, I agree that my actions do look suspicious, but you have to believe me; I'm not the second mafia member.

It was 5v3. With dwarf voting there was six. Definitely one of the mafia members voted on anakso, possibly the other also to create more confusion. Even if one of them didn't vote, the lynch would have went anyway.

Now at 4v2, we are still in MyLo if the scum manage their NK tonight. Chances are we can block it with the jailer though. There aren't that many people left so the chances are pretty good.
    Last edited by BoomChickn; 2012-06-19 at 02:37 AM.
    This explains a lot.

No one except the mafia knew Anakso was mafia. So everyone was making more or less educated guesses. My educated guess was made on Hokie because he was the one I found most suspicious. Just because some others are suspicious of Anakso and want to vote isn't a reason for me to vote Anakso, that just leaves us open to a mafia-created bandwagon (not saying this one was at it was obviously not).

I wonder what you had said had I placed that final vote on Anakso, that I was trying to look less scummy by changing my "primary target" to Anakso and therefore I was looking more scummy. I wasn't as sure as "everyone" else about Anakso so I didn't vote him. If I'm to put the final hammer stroke on someone I don't want it to be someone I'm not confident enough to vote on in case that person is town, because that might very well cost us the game at this point.

Hokie was town. When I was reading up on posts that happened after I went to bed and saw Hokie's post asking me again to vote for the "bandwagon"-target I felt even more sure about him being scum. However when I came down to the post that revealed Anakso was scum I got very sure that Hokie was town (yes, that's easy to say now) simply because no scum in their sane mind would argue for people to cast the last vote on fellow member of theirs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Going to confirm with the Jailer who they jailed last night, but my suspicions are as follows:

BoomChikn and Keleb are our remaining Mafia

Myself, Krayzy, Nalnik and TheDwarfLover are the remaining Town.

Will start a bandwagon soon guys. Get ready. Remember, even if we're wrong, we haven't necessarily lost yet.

---------- Post added 2012-06-19 at 04:38 PM ----------

It's now Soon o'clock and I think that's a band wagon on that thar horizon!

Much as I adore them Laser Chickens in WoW, it's time for BoomChikn to die.

Sooo......

VOTE BoomChikn

BANDWAGON HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Keleb, I'm sure you're mafia not because you didn't jump on the bandwagon but because of the fact that it took 5 votes to lynch Anakso yesterday. If you were town then the mafia could have just sat back and waited a couple hours for the deadline to pass and cause a no-lynch. Why would the mafia even bother voting if there was no risk of a lynch happening?

I am thinking that Dyra is right here and that Boom decided to hammer knowing that Dwarf would come along and hammer if he didn't.

Vote BoomChickn

I am shocked that in the face of more suspicious people that I am being voted out.

VOTE: The Dwarf Lover

Call it crusading. But everything I have seen him do screams scum.

1: Lurking throughout the whole thread, posting useless stuff
    2: Complementing town without contributing, seems to be sucking up to avoid a vote
    3: Role claims with no evidence
    4: The bandwagon yesterday, almost two hours passed between the three votes and my hammer. Eight minutes after my vote that hammered ana, Dwarf voted when he knew it didn't matter. I even loosely said the vote was done!

It's everywhere.

As much as I seem to follow the town, look at my analyzing posts and I have suspicion of my own on everyone I vote.
    Last edited by BoomChickn; 2012-06-19 at 04:28 PM.
    This explains a lot.