Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tangosmango View Post
    lol. just lol

5min of walking around and talking, nothing new there.

guy controls traffic lights and causes car accidents. pretty nifty tbh

guy engages in generic shooting, nothing new there.

player assumes control of another character. pretty cool i guess, perhaps coop?

I love how I was reading chat comments (in the stream) about how this game is SO DAMN GOOD, OMG THIS IS GONNA BE BETTER THAN GTAV...seriously?! you saw 1-2min of O.K. gameplay.

i guess after seeing mediocore games presented before, watch dogs looked amazing in comparison

who doesn't lol. sadly, valve will not be announcing any new games @ E3

:[

It's the idea of things you'll be able to do once you have the game. Gameplay only shows us how the game will be played and showcases things we can do in the game, not how we will play it.

Also might buy a PS:3 just to by Beyond: Two Souls, looks like it'd have a good story.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    I don't understand why people keep saying this Rockstar has already said they won't be at E3.

Sony was far better than MS and EA, not as good as Ubisoft though imo.
    a corporation lying so their big debut will be bigger? guess you didnt hear about Halo 4 but thats ok. Its a prequel so its not technically Halo 4. More like Halo the game after 3
    Isnt 10% of infinite still infinite?

Quote Originally Posted by ambigiouslynamed View Post
    a corporation lying so their big debut will be bigger? guess you didnt hear about Halo 4 but thats ok. Its a prequel so its not technically Halo 4. More like Halo the game after 3

Halo 4 is not a prequel its a start to a new halo trilogy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ambigiouslynamed View Post
    You're getting Halo 4 mixed up with Reach. You sure you even watched the footage of it today?
    | Happiness is the best revenge |

Quote Originally Posted by tangosmango View Post
    lol. just lol

5min of walking around and talking, nothing new there.

guy controls traffic lights and causes car accidents. pretty nifty tbh

guy engages in generic shooting, nothing new there.

player assumes control of another character. pretty cool i guess, perhaps coop?

I love how I was reading chat comments (in the stream) about how this game is SO DAMN GOOD, OMG THIS IS GONNA BE BETTER THAN GTAV...seriously?! you saw 1-2min of O.K. gameplay.

i guess after seeing mediocore games presented before, watch dogs looked amazing in comparison
    :[
    It's different to GTA and anything else out there in it's style and offers some different gameplay, it's not just another war FPS that's what makes it nice to see. It's going to be interesting to see what else your character can hack into and how that hacking will help your character.