Deleted

[Resto] Vuhdo red circle when casting HoTs

Hey there,

so I have just had to reinstall my addons and I'm re-configuring Vuhdo. However, something I've noticed is that when I cast Rejuv, wild growth or a player gets the HoT from regrowth, an annoying red circle appears over their name obstructing the amount of information I can see.

Does anyone know how to disable this? it hasn't appeared before.

Thanks in advance ;D

---------- Post added 2012-06-05 at 01:27 PM ----------

Nevermind, managed to fix it!
    general, indicators, dropdown box under Special Dot change it to empty - for anyone who is also having this!
    Last edited by mmoc07a213e360; 2012-06-05 at 12:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoef View Post
    Hey there,

so I have just had to reinstall my addons and I'm re-configuring Vuhdo. However, something I've noticed is that when I cast Rejuv, wild growth or a player gets the HoT from regrowth, an annoying red circle appears over their name obstructing the amount of information I can see.

Does anyone know how to disable this? it hasn't appeared before.

Thanks in advance ;D

---------- Post added 2012-06-05 at 01:27 PM ----------

Nevermind, managed to fix it!
    general, indicators, dropdown box under Special Dot change it to empty - for anyone who is also having this!

LOL! bro, this is a feature of Vuhdo that lets you know when Swiftmend is up and who it is usable on.

Disable it in indicators I think.

Deleted
    I am having the exact same problem . I had to make a total reinstall and now I can not get it to show the real spell icon and I am missing alot of icons - how did you solve it