Thread: Patch 1.2.6

Patch 1.2.6

Originally Posted by SWTOR

1.2.6 Patch Notes
    6/4/2012

Companion Characters

General
    • Companion Characters no longer appear headless when wearing certain headgear.

Flashpoints and Operations

Operations

Explosive Conflict
    • The optional chest before the minefield encounter can now be looted again.

Missions and NPCs

General
    • Class mission items now drop from appropriate enemies even if a groupmate deals the killing blow.
    • Audio for cinematics no longer begins before the cinematic starts. The UI is now hidden before a conversation begins (instead of after it starts).

Missions

Voss
    • The mission "Primary Target" will be automatically completed for players who finished The Dark Hollow without completing Primary Target first. Turning in The Dark Hollow first could make Primary Target impossible to complete. It is no longer possible to start The Dark Hollow before turning in Primary Target.

Miscellaneous Bug Fixes
    • The Fleet shuttles to Coruscant and Dromund Kaas now properly update several class mission travel steps that they previously did not.

Deleted
    As usual thanks arlee.

A bit bummed to see nothing more added to PVP (a few bugfixes / 8 man tag would be so awesome).

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing really big right now, I see. Gotta just wait for the stuff from the stream yesterday

When is 1.3 coming again?
    Stating an opinion as fact does not make it fact. Opinions are not fact. So don't be stupid and make a fool of yourself by trying to pass off your opinion as fact.

Is 1.3 on the test server yet?

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    They haven't said when on 1.3...
    Most likely July. During the E3 presentation, the guy said "This July . . . . "

I would guess we'll see the PTS appear sometime in the next two weeks unless by July they mean mid to late July.

Hopefully.... they need to get that stuff up on the PTS like yesterday though, unless they think they will only need a couple of weeks to test this time around. I wonder if they will have some way to test character transfers up during the PTS... would be a good idea.

I wish they would fix the belsavis shuttle so it would take me back to my ship when i select that option.

Works for any other planet with a station but Belsavis.

Does this problem happen for anyone else or is it just me?

Quote Originally Posted by Argroth View Post
    I wish they would fix the belsavis shuttle so it would take me back to my ship when i select that option.

Works for any other planet with a station but Belsavis.

Does this problem happen for anyone else or is it just me?
    I haven't tried it recently, but I believe that was fixed in 1.2.5 or whatnot a week or two ago.

Yea the fix to the Belsavis shuttle was in last week's patch... oddly so was the fix to headless companions... if you tried the shuttle in Belsavis and it still isn't working you should definitely report it.