Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Beta is getting more and more feature complete.

Looking like August to me as well (which is what I predicted when beta launched).

10+ Year Old Account
    Look at the Temple of Katmogu - Plenty of room to run and run and run screenshot.

Is it just me or does anybody else see the Star Wars Battlefront 1 Bespin Cloud City Level design?

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    Look at the Temple of Katmogu - Plenty of room to run and run and run screenshot.

Is it just me or does anybody else see the Star Wars Battlefront 1 Bespin Cloud City Level design?

Not really. That looks like crap tbh

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Byniri View Post
    So if ICC hit 30% nerf, and DS is one nerf away from 30%, does anyone remember how long it took to go from ICC30% to Cataclysm?
    The 30% buff in ICC came out oh I'd like to say May-June 2010 and 4.0/shattering patch came out in late September early October I believe. Cata didn't come out til early December.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by makketota View Post
    Not really. That looks like crap tbh
    How dare you mock the Xbox normal graphics! May your HD 3D graphics burn a hole in your eyes and make them bleed.....in HD!

All that hot air about world PVP not a single word about population balance. They underestimate how willingly people will pay to transfer to a place where they'd gain an advantage. Changes will ultimately fail if not addressed.

Deleted
    We hope you continue to enjoy Dragon Soul, and that these changes encourage you to attempt a higher difficulty, or just keep pushing to take down that next boss.
    What next boss?