Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Yes! It'll make corpse camping way easier!

Quote Originally Posted by Gregz21 View Post
    And the outdoor bosses - i can snipe the healers on my hunter from stealth while they are in full PVE gear
    Have you ever heard the word "scum" applied to you?

Well, I guess you have now.

15+ Year Old Account
    Even more crazy, i would like to use my char skills while flying.

Epic mounted fights :P
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

10+ Year Old Account
    cant be used while mounted.

look at the actual item
    Last edited by Redpanda; 2012-08-19 at 04:09 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by strangebreed View Post
    nooooooo, i shall be ganked more often . really wish my home realm wasn't a pvp one lol, but its my home .

and ya not being able to turn in a quest because some asshat feels like camping the spot.... thats called being a asshat not a pvper.
    you make it sound as though there is a difference. pvp players are still the most terrible human beings alive

Quote Originally Posted by Shamgar View Post
    Do i have to start list up the reason?

1: I transfered to this realm because blizzard gave my old realm a free transfer to this particular realm
    2: I have my guild on this realm, who i raid with.
    3: i have my ingame friends on this realm.
    4: transfering my whole guild, with all characters would cost thousands of dollars.

Need more?

Unless blizzard somehow gave out free,unlimited transfers to pve realms, your argument is extremely invalid.
    None of the things you listed force you to play on a PvP server, they are all personal choice.

Anyone who doesn't like this can go play on a PvE server.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Vanilla was six years ago and since then the expectations of PvP have changed. PvP servers are there for PvP, but a lot of players on those realms enjoy the limited nature of current World PvP. That their expectations of PvP are not the same as yours does not mean they are wrong.
    I'm sorry, but what? I've played on PvP servers since Vanilla, and I haven't talked to a single person (except those that sit in Orgrimmar all day and shun PvP) that enjoys the current state of world PvP. Honestly, Tol Barad and Wintergrasp do not count as world PvP. In my very long playtime of Cataclysm and WoLK, there was very close to zero world PvP after leveling - the only actual place where I've found any at all is, fittingly, the WoLK and Cata versions of the Ring of Blood. Even today, the Crucible of Carnage holds some world PvP.

That, however, is the bulk of it. It's very near nonexistent, and extremely few actual PvPers (I know quite a few, but of course it's still a small sample) enjoy it.

On-topic: I whole-heartedly approve this change, as long as it can't be used to make players die of falling damage (as an example, slow travelling time of the spell that dismounts, fleeing player bashes the spacebar until he can't see the ground, spell hits and the player falls to his death).

Bring it on!

---------- Post added 2012-08-20 at 08:58 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by FragmentedFaith View Post
    you make it sound as though there is a difference. pvp players are still the most terrible human beings alive
    At the same time as this makes me laugh, I somehow wish that you actually believe this. It would lead to some hilariously amusing moments when you eventually find out how reality works.
    Last edited by mmoc522dc42c8a; 2012-08-20 at 09:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    I don't think it's a good idea.

Expect lots of whining guys who just want to get some quest done and they can't. It could bring more ragequits than ever.
    PvP -> PvE server transfer.

Can't see why anyone would whinge - I'm on a PvE server for a reason, people should be on a PvP server for a reason.

Can anyone be precise about how to farm up this shell? Because I want it pronto!

WANTSSSS

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    Anyone who doesn't like this can go play on a PvE server.
    That won't be necessary. This item will change nothing in my opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Verain View Post
    Can anyone be precise about how to farm up this shell? Because I want it pronto!
    Nessos the Oracle found on one of the small isles @ north of Zouchin Strand, Kun-Lai Summit.

Deleted
    First thing to do the time mop hits the server ... farming this rare! It's not like, this will change world pvp a lot.
    Last edited by mmoc54673b0ca2; 2012-08-20 at 08:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FragmentedFaith View Post
    pve players are still the most self-entitled human beings alive

You're cool with me saying things like that, right?

Or if not, we can be respectful to each other and admit that you like to play the game in a certain way that I'm not interested in, and I like to play in a way that you're not interested in. I like to pvp, preferably open world. You like to pve, apparently in instances.

It's ok. We can play the same game. On different servers, so there's no trouble. But come to my servers, and there will be trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by coldbear View Post
    pve players are still the most self-entitled human beings alive

You're cool with me saying things like that, right?

Or if not, we can be respectful to each other and admit that you like to play the game in a certain way that I'm not interested in, and I like to play in a way that you're not interested in. I like to pvp, preferably open world. You like to pve, apparently in instances.

It's ok. We can play the same game. On different servers, so there's no trouble. But come to my servers, and there will be trouble.
    If your not on Kil'Jaeden, then transfer over right now. We need more people like you.

Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    If your not on Kil'Jaeden, then transfer over right now. We need more people like you.
    Buy me a new computer rig, or at least pay for the parts. Haven't played since Apr 2010. Thought about coming back for http://mop.wowhead.com/item=86584 but honestly I don't see them adding a single little extra item really bringing back the world that I wanted, a world of danger and excitement with the same opponents on the same server.

Fuck instances. Fuck people. Fuck convenience. These things took my world of war away.

EDIT: Sorry, no. Can't stand non-rp-pvp realms. The whole "Ninjarthaslol" people drive me nuts.