Got a "scrapbot" infraction

For disagreeing with someone. Half of there responses in that same thread were direct insults at me, yet I get an infraction for disagreeing? I did not even say anything disparaging about them personally, merely said they refused to show data, which was a fact, if you would check the thread.

I guess I should just start reporting everyone that disagrees with me, to try to get them banned, instead of debating, because that is the tactics being used against me.

I got an infraction myself not too long ago for my avatar/signature being too big? idk, i think some1 is just bored and throwing infractions around =/

reporting you for reporting a report.

If you want to appeal an infraction, PM one of the mods from the forum you received the infraction in and they'll open an Infraction Appeal for you.

If you have a problem with a specific moderator, or moderator action, PM Sunshine or Boubouille.

What thread was it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Speaknoevil View Post
    This is good, be a man about it.
    Have a cigar in your mouth and a shot of brandy in your hand and tell her to get out of the guild and get into a kitchen.
    Mists of Pandaria Beta Club ~World of Warcraft Annual Pass.

Quote Originally Posted by noteworthynerd View Post
    If you want to appeal an infraction, PM one of the mods from the forum you received the infraction in and they'll open an Infraction Appeal for you.

If you have a problem with a specific moderator, or moderator action, PM Sunshine or Boubouille.
    This.

Moderation is not open for public discussion.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

I've gotten so many infractions for trolling when I didn't know I was trolling that I could probably build a cardhouse (assuming each infraction was a card).
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Quote Originally Posted by Twiddly View Post
    I guess I should just start reporting everyone that disagrees with me, to try to get them banned, instead of debating, because that is the tactics being used against me.
    Debating is fine, a trolling war where everyone tries to be a smartass isn't. As other people said, if you want to appeal an infraction you can PM one of the moderators of the forum you're on who will submit the request to the mod team, but in your case I don't really see a problem.

Thread locked.