Deleted

I had no idea where to post this

So I've received two infractions for having a sig height above 100 pixels...when the sig is 100 pixels high - WHAT!? I've been posting for a year or more and this has never been infracted before, please sort it out. This is the sig - http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/8788/stripessig.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    Appeal to the infraction on your profile

Quote Originally Posted by Striipes View Post
    So I've received two infractions for having a sig height above 100 pixels...when the sig is 100 pixels high - WHAT!? I've been posting for a year or more and this has never been infracted before, please sort it out. This is the sig - http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/8788/stripessig.jpg
    Please note that your signature, when infracted, also contained 3 lines of text. Those lines of text are included in the 100 px limit.
    With those 3 lines, with the image, you had a total height of 139 px.

15+ Year Old Account
    The infraction was for the image plus all the text you had around it. Our rules state that images and text cannot exceed 500x100px @50kb.

One of the infractions was reversed, I'm guessing the mod who did it double-clicked by accident or something.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chazus View Post
    Appeal to the infraction on your profile
    Actually, there's no "appeal infraction" button or anything like that in your profile. If you want to appeal a non-banning infraction, PM a mod who will create a thread in the appeals forum for you. If you want to appeal a banning infraction, there will be a Ban Appeals board visible to you.