Thread: PvP spawn bug?

Deleted

PvP spawn bug?

So i was just doing some warzones as per usual and i got killed, went back to the spawn and my character was lying flat on the floor, and couldn't move. As a result i got kicked for the deserter debuff. I guess these things happen but it isnt the first time, and its kind of frustrating whenever there was about one minute left on the clock of huttball when i got kicked, so the last 14 minutes of getting medals valor etc was wasted. I tried /stuck but it never worked. Has anyone else experienced this?

Deleted
    It happens when you die and release too fast when a sith assassin (or its republic counterpart) does that attack that puts you on the ground. Happens to me from time to time, it is VERY frustrating, and a thing i'd love them to fix asap personally.

Deleted
    Thanks, wasn't sure what it was causing it, just a bit frustrating when you end up getting kicked.

Deleted
    Happens to my trooper occasionally...i think its when you release too fast...but sucks when you gotta release quick to defend.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Remember when we used to joke around back in the day about certain classes getting the ability to DC other people or delete their character from an attack?

Flash Forward: The Time is Nigh.

My only problem lately in PvP has been the spawn gate not letting me out when it should. Almost every time I die I respawn, wait to get going again only to start getting the "You will be removed from warzone if you don't leave the safe zone." I would love to leave the safe zone, but the game keeps trolling.