Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Kill bill reference ftw!

Quote Originally Posted by TheWerebison View Post
    True. It's a good thing there are other reasons, such as giving people more things to do at end game than stand around in a city, trolling trade chat and doing heroics. :P
    Or they could, you know, take the time they're spending implementing pokeymans to work on more content, so people will be less bored at endgame.

And afaik, the only people "standing around the city" are the ones who have fully cleared all the raid content on normal and heroic. Which is....tiny fraction of playerbase. Either that or the ones that don't want to do heroic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

OMG the male flirt was just epic win win win LOL! Had me laughing so hard my fiance was looking at me funny :P

I think the post should be amended to say Celestial Serpent and Human. Unless there's a Celestial Dragon Mount in there too.

Also, loving the music and quotes!

10+ Year Old Account
    This information was more exciting to me then ALL of E3 so far. True story.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken_Silver View Post
    This information was more exciting to me then ALL of E3 so far. True story.
    random post about wow on front page > all E3 2012 conferences combined lol.

Seriously everyoen tought nintendo would blow everything away...but they god damned showed nothing, Mass effect 3 was new but we knew 4 hours before the show, and ... lololol nintendo land...

I think this celestial serpent is the model of Elegon, a raid boss in Mogu'shan Vaults

I really hope the dragon mount isn't on the Blizz store, it would be sweet to have that as a prestige item.

10+ Year Old Account
    Even though I've never played Warcraft II, I immediately recognized the pet battle music since I had copied files from the old music player on the former World of Warcraft website. Good stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by SiegZero View Post
    I think the post should be amended to say Celestial Serpent and Human. Unless there's a Celestial Dragon Mount in there too.

Also, loving the music and quotes!
    You certain it's the Celestial Serpent being shown in the first video? I thought it was the Celestial Dragon myself. Either way, yes, chaud needs to do some editing.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

This mount this mount this mount I really want this mount so badly I want this mount I need this mount like I need air and proper grammar has left my body.

The pandaren emotes are the funniest by far. Droprate on your pants? Monkey style? Crane position? Freaking hilarious.

I love the pet battle music!!! =D

10+ Year Old Account
    ROFL @ Female Pandarian Jokes - Padunkadunk, Talking Cow/Talking Dog.... LMAO... and the Male jokes also had me in Tears of hysterics too...

Quote Originally Posted by Alayea View Post
    Even though I've never played Warcraft II, I immediately recognized the pet battle music since I had copied files from the old music player on the former World of Warcraft website. Good stuff.

You certain it's the Celestial Serpent being shown in the first video? I thought it was the Celestial Dragon myself. Either way, yes, chaud needs to do some editing.
    Well I assumed Cloud Serpent rather than pre-MoP dragons, but it seems everything has been edited anyway!

The female Pandaren joke was rather cheap, considering the fact that those who opposed Pandaren rarely if ever did so because they were an anthropomorphic race; but rather because they're born of a joke, and were decreed by Blizzard, as a play on our credulity, to be taken seriously after all that time of having been a joke...to which I still say no deal.

OT: What the hell is the celestial human form for?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StationaryHawk View Post
    Some people don't seem to realize that the pet battle music has that old school Warcraft I/II vibe because it's music from Warcraft II, simply modified and sped up.

There will be nostalgia every time I play a pet battle, now.
    I had a major nerdgasm when I realized the pet battle music was the Warcraft II: Tides of Darkness toons.

Oh, and Pandaren emotes are the best, bar none.
    Last edited by Nero Duskwind; 2012-06-06 at 12:52 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

Quote Originally Posted by Vook View Post
    Or they could, you know, take the time they're spending implementing pokeymans to work on more content, so people will be less bored at endgame.

And afaik, the only people "standing around the city" are the ones who have fully cleared all the raid content on normal and heroic. Which is....tiny fraction of playerbase. Either that or the ones that don't want to do heroic.

Because everyone in end game Loves PVP and Raiding so much amirite? I rather have this little "Mini" game that seems to be getting almost everyones panties in a knot than another raid so we can hear "Hardcores" cry over when it gets nerf like they ALWAYS do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Have you seen my posts over the past few days? You should be asking yourself why I'm alive, not why I don't have friends.
    Change is inevitable, Growth is optional.

Deleted
    150 pets -> celestial dragon pet
    ¿150 mounts -> celestial dragon mount?
    What do you think?

Deleted
    damn the human why ?

No, it's silly to be putting a whole game inside another game for no apparent reason other than to attract the kids with World of Pokecraft.
    They should have gone with a magical friendship minigame instead; might have helped rebuild the community and only attracted the mature players.

If only they could think of something to implement that would take players out of the boring cities and place them in the world where they could acquire things and use them to interact with others simply for the sake of entertainment... maybe another difficulty setting for raids?

I wouldn't be surprised to find most of the playerbase that raids has no interest in heroic raiding. Same bosses with slightly different mechanics and higher numbers may be more challenging, but in no way is it the "additional content" that people are requesting.