Herald of the Titans Ron Burgundy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

computer case - which is better?

between the haf x and the nzxt phantom?

they both seem like quality full tower cases, which has the edge?
    Milk was a bad choice.

2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    between the haf x and the nzxt phantom?

they both seem like quality full tower cases, which has the edge?
    i personally have owned and used the haf x in the past and i loved it only got rid of it for a custom mountain mod

personally i would go with the haf x just make sure u order a 2nd fan for the top as it only comes with 1 and i in fact replaced all of my fans with higher quality fans

the cable management on the haf x is nice as well

i have nothing bad to say about the other case as it has good reviews i just have personally used the haf x and like the coolermaster cases and use them in a lot of builds i do

u could do something crazy like i did =p

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...er-Sooner-quot

Deleted
    Out of those, I'd pick neither actually. If you really want a full-tower, I see no reason to go for budget. I'd recommend the Corsair 650D instead. It's just slightly smaller than the Phantom.

If I had to pick out of those two exclusively, I'd go for the Phantom. Mainly due to the design, but also because I used to have that case and I know what it offers in terms of build quality, features and functions. It is very plastic though and the whole case screams "budget".

Deleted
    There is an NZXT Phantom 410 which is a mid tower and actually descent quality if you like the way it looks.

Corsair 500R or 650D (has a side window but no front USB 3.0 internal header) are good alternatives

Or Switch 810.