Exclamation Sabertooth z77 problem's

Info:
    Im building a new PC, all the parts are brand new and I was really careful when installing

I have some green lights on the motherboard (it does have some power at least)
    GPU works and all other fans work
    I took out the ram and my motherboard mic started beeping (it works)

All power cables are dubble checked and in the right holes.

Problem:
    I dont get a beep when I start the machine.

My monitor does not get any signals.

The fans that were included with the motherboard do not spin (I think theres a power issue with the motherboard)

I get a red light by the mem ok button, pressing and holding it initiates a cycle, but does not help. I think this is for the ram, but that should be working.

Any ideas on what may cause this or what I can do?

Thanks in advance

If the error light by the RAM is lighting up, it means that the RAM is stopping the computer booting. If the memOK button won't let the computer boot, chances are the RAM is faulty.

But even if the ram is faulty, shouldnt the motherboard fans spin and the microphone beep ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanfear1 View Post
    But even if the ram is faulty, shouldnt the motherboard fans spin and the microphone beep ?
    Indeed... I've had RAMs go faulty, and the fan hissed away, and the microphone beeped the error-code.

Try removing 2 sticks of ram and placing them in the 1st and 3rd positions from left to right of the cpu.

| | | |
    ^ ^

Like that and try a boot. If you're only using 2 sticks, make sure they are in those positions.

Quote Originally Posted by Awfulx View Post
    Try removing 2 sticks of ram and placing them in the 1st and 3rd positions from left to right of the cpu.

| | | |
    ^ ^

Like that and try a boot. If you're only using 2 sticks, make sure they are in those positions.
    I checked again and they are in the right positions:/

I dont think its a ram error. Why wouldnt the motherboard fans spin if it was just a ram error. And if it was a ram error it would beep and tell me, it only does that if I remove the ram

You don't need to install the mini fans btw. It's optional.

i have the same problem :(

Quote Originally Posted by Lanfear1 View Post
    Info:
    Im building a new PC, all the parts are brand new and I was really careful when installing

I have some green lights on the motherboard (it does have some power at least)
    GPU works and all other fans work
    I took out the ram and my motherboard mic started beeping (it works)

All power cables are dubble checked and in the right holes.

Problem:
    I dont get a beep when I start the machine.

My monitor does not get any signals.

The fans that were included with the motherboard do not spin (I think theres a power issue with the motherboard)

I get a red light by the mem ok button, pressing and holding it initiates a cycle, but does not help. I think this is for the ram, but that should be working.

Any ideas on what may cause this or what I can do?

Thanks in advance
    i need help also!