Deleted

Northrend alchemy research

Is it worth it using it on a new alt or is it best to be ignored? The mats are not low priced.

Deleted
    Only if you need it to level up to Cata recipes.

if you are a recipe collector, ye do it
    if you got spare mats, use it
    els dont use it. you can level up without it.

Deleted
    I didn't mean for levelling. I meant for later profits.

check ur realms AH. On mine those are the highest sellers. It should be like that on most realms, since not everyone has those glyphs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Somewowguy View Post
    glyphs.
    alchemy

10char

Water walking elixir is the only useful thing you can learn from it really.

Deleted
    Yes it is worth doing it 100%. Especially from profits point of view.

Quote Originally Posted by fateswarm View Post
    Is it worth it using it on a new alt or is it best to be ignored? The mats are not low priced.
    I wouldn't consider it the best bet. I levelled up inscription recently and only used it over a period of 3-4 days to level through those 50 levels. You have to be really lucky to get a rare craft. Most of the Northrend Research don't even sell for much and much lower than the price of the mats needed to actually make them. Insciption right now in its current state is the worst profession in the game. With glyphs being permanent there is hardly any business and people are undercutting like crazy trying to sell their glyphs.

I say keep the mats till more news is released regarding Inscription in MoP.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wynterlyn View Post
    I wouldn't consider it the best bet. I levelled up inscription recently and only used it over a period of 3-4 days to level through those 50 levels. You have to be really lucky to get a rare craft. Most of the Northrend Research don't even sell for much and much lower than the price of the mats needed to actually make them. Insciption right now in its current state is the worst profession in the game. With glyphs being permanent there is hardly any business and people are undercutting like crazy trying to sell their glyphs.

I say keep the mats till more news is released regarding Inscription in MoP.
    alchemy!111

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I did it a few times on my most recent alchemist just to learn a few more recipes. None of them are really useful though. I would only advise doing it if you are a completionist.

Deleted
    I found out water walking to be useful *indeed as someone posted, however even that will drop in value - which is not even high - since MoP will have water walking mounts.

I'll sell the remaining mats I saved for it.