Deleted

What is this.... i want a refund..

Inc QQ sorry

So i just renewed my membership to Swtor After 2-3 months and i log in there is 3 people in Imperial fleet the server is DEAD! i cant get into a warzone becasue there no one online to do it WITH!!! wtf is this

can i open a ticket to get a refund?

Just wait till next week (12th) and transfer for free to some other server which should have a lot more people.

I still don't understand how anyone thought a game where Han Solo was a healer could be successful...

<Please post constructively>
    Last edited by Azuri; 2012-06-06 at 07:52 PM.

Deleted
    Don't think you can get a refund, as Ap0calypse said server transfers are soon.

Most likely not, I would guess. MMO game time is almost always purchased upfront and there aren't any refunds given unless there is significant downtime for the service (such as has happened with wow on a couple occasions). I wouldn't contact any in-game support at any rate; I'm not familiar with ToR, but those kinds of reps rarely are able to help with billing issues. Contact their billing department.

Still, the best I would hope for is maybe a free server transfer, but again I say, unlikely, unfortunately.
    If you don't like it, go on the internet and complain.

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Contact customer service if you are having issues and want to try to get a refund.