Page 40 of 73 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The way I see it, you'll want to be fistweaving either when there is low raid / tank damage going on that can be covered by other healers and your eminence healing or perhaps when the boss has a damage modifier e.g. Elegon. Standing still doing nothing is definitely not wanted, especially during progress when you need all the damage you can get. Of course, if you need to save mana for incoming damage then don't spend it on jab, fistweaving is a bit harsh on mana. But that's up to the player to decide if he can afford to do some melee DPS.

Also, being in melee range will be beneficial to you for on demand chi from jab, if you need those chi like on the moment for uplift or EnvM. Technically, jab is the least expensive chi builder in terms of mana, however it doesn't mean it's the most efficient. Healing through soothing mists should be more beneficial because of the healing it provides and the constant chi generation.

Made a quick video talking about Weak Auras, including my setup http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B30Yywqd44U take from it what you will.

Deleted
    thanks the RMW part on weak aura will help, while waiting for renewing mist watcher to be updated

Thanks affinti, I just wonder how i should do the import if i want all of them? I just import them all sepretly?

Yep, do them separately.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Affiniti View Post
    Made a quick video talking about Weak Auras, including my setup http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B30Yywqd44U take from it what you will.
    Thanks Affiniti, I shared it on my blog as well since it is some great info for the MW out there
    Check out my blog about my monk at www.zenpilgrimage.com. Mistfit of OVERCLOCKED, [US] Proudmoore

Deleted
    It's crazy just how a RenM tracker increases your hps ^^

Quote Originally Posted by sakk View Post
    It's crazy just how a RenM tracker increases your hps ^^
    So does just looking down at the raid and checking. I could see the addon being useful in a 25m raid when u have a bit more targets around.

Deleted
    So does just looking down at the raid and checking
    just impossible to check up to 15/16 unit frames to see your 16 hot and the one with the shortest duration, + doing everthing else

Last call for any Healer/Mistweaver UI addons you would like to see on the guide.

I'll be adding the list later today

Quote Originally Posted by EGTactics View Post
    Last call for any Healer/Mistweaver UI addons you would like to see on the guide.

I'll be adding the list later today
    Weak Auras, Weak Auras, Weak Auras and uhhh.,.... weak auras. Yep that about covers that!

Deleted
    Thank you Affiniti this is great !

Quote Originally Posted by sakk View Post
    just impossible to check up to 15/16 unit frames to see your 16 hot and the one with the shortest duration, + doing everthing else
    Wasn't ReM capped at 10 targets?

Deleted
    It has been changed.

The only limitation of target is due to the 8sec CD.

Not bad...but I won't be doing 25s, so no change for me I guess

Quote Originally Posted by Zaak View Post
    Wasn't ReM capped at 10 targets?
    If you TFT & Uplift at the last second, you can get close to 19 people with ReM. It's all about watching the buffs. Affiniti's weak auras is perfect for this.

Deleted
    i'd say " Tellmewhen " ( show hot/dot durations, buff/debuff to maintain, cooldown, internal cooldown .. ), for those who are not big fans of weakaura/poweraura

Quote Originally Posted by Affiniti View Post
    Weak Auras, Weak Auras, Weak Auras and uhhh.,.... weak auras. Yep that about covers that!
    Screw DBM/BigWigs.. Just need Weak Auras! Haha

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EGTactics View Post
    Screw DBM/BigWigs.. Just need Weak Auras! Haha
    ElvUI can be set to show it, and that's all that matters for me.

I did some raid finder and even seeing it I was just so used to healing on my priest I was reduced to a puddle of self doubt and facerolling my keybind for it.