... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by EGTactics View Post
    Single Target
    (Requires 2 Chi)
    1.0 Renewing Mists
    1.1 Soothing Mists
    1.2 Chi Burst or Chi Wave
    1.3 Soothing Mists
    Pardon my poor editing skills, but I noticed this (may have been changed?) I understand using Surging Mist as needed while casting Soothing Mist (and Enveloping Mist when having Chi) and not part of a priority, but is it simply so basic a concept that it's not being included, something changed at some point in the beta to make this better for single target, or was an alternate single target rotation forgotten? Just trying to figure out if it was intentionally left out or accidentally. Thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    Surging mist during soothing mist only for burst heals as it will drain your mana real quick. I don't think I would put it into any sort of priority system as it is more reactive than something used in a rotation.
    Check out my blog about my monk at www.zenpilgrimage.com. Mistfit of OVERCLOCKED, [US] Proudmoore

Quote Originally Posted by Mistfit View Post
    Surging mist during soothing mist only for burst heals as it will drain your mana real quick. I don't think I would put it into any sort of priority system as it is more reactive than something used in a rotation.
    Well said.
    If you use SM -> Surg too much, you will blow through your mana quite quickly.

This is just a doubt that I just had that perhaps can only be proved mathematically, dunno

Assuming the whole raid is stacked, when is it better to use the combo jab jab uplift instead of sck sck uplift? Yes, the jab combo is faster to complete but the healing you would've done with the sck combo is more efficient? I guess it depends on the healing sck does compared to uplift

Quote Originally Posted by zonde View Post
    This is just a doubt that I just had that perhaps can only be proved mathematically, dunno

Assuming the whole raid is stacked, when is it better to use the combo jab jab uplift instead of sck sck uplift? Yes, the jab combo is faster to complete but the healing you would've done with the sck combo is more efficient? I guess it depends on the healing sck does compared to uplift
    If it's the entire raid, I would assume that RJW then SCK would be the best combo.

If it wasn't the entire raid, it depends on how many people you have renewing mists on. There's a break point, I think it's 8 people with ReM on them where uplift becomes better than SCK.

Quote Originally Posted by Jekerdud View Post
    If it's the entire raid, I would assume that RJW then SCK would be the best combo.

If it wasn't the entire raid, it depends on how many people you have renewing mists on. There's a break point, I think it's 8 people with ReM on them where uplift becomes better than SCK.
    Rushing Jade Wind /w SCK = A flood of green orbs ready to be consumed!

Deleted
    Am i the only one to have impressive Fps issues with weak auras and the RMW modd on it that Affiniti gave us?

For me it's just uunplayable (1ips with, 40 to 80 without^)

Deleted
    Were the issues with Chi Wave not bouncing fixed?

Deleted
    he RMW seems to be lagging pretty bad atm, working on a solution.
    ok i just saw this on affiniti's youtube video ^^

Were the issues with Chi Wave not bouncing fixed?
    I tested it today on the dummies and if cast on me, it would heal then damage the dummy once and stop. If cast on the dummy it would do damage, bounce to me or someone else close and stop. That seems still broken to me. Even if it overheals, it should still bounce and do all the damage ticks.

I'm wondering if there's any macros for setting up a Fistweaving style. Can you make a macro that attempts to cast Jab, but will cast, say, Renewing Mist if out of range? Similar to how on a Warrior, you can make a macro that'll cast Charge if you're outside its dead zone, but inside the dead zone it'll cast whatever else you attached to it - say, hamstring.

If not, how are folks setting up their bars for fistweaving?

15+ Year Old Account
    So any opinions as to which faction to focus on first? And is there anywhere I can go to with a list of pre-raid gear with a few more options than the list on this guide?
    What doesn't kill you, only makes you stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Synbaby View Post
    So any opinions as to which faction to focus on first? And is there anywhere I can go to with a list of pre-raid gear with a few more options than the list on this guide?
    I'll be adding the faction portion later today(making a few more graphics for the stream).
    As for a few more options, the rest of the gear you can get take time and money to get(DMC trinkets, LW peices, rep grind, etc..)

Those listed in the guide are easy to obtain through dungeon grind.

15+ Year Old Account
    So another question, are monks going to have to wait on getting their glyphs until people start leveling their inscription? Or will the lowbie glyphs be available at a vendor or something? I am going to try to level my monk fast, but I may have to stall the leveling if I have to hop over to my inscriptionist to make glyphs.

Nevermind, I can make monk glyphs now in game. Hadn't been on my inscription character in awhile lol
    Last edited by Synbaby; 2012-09-24 at 05:14 PM.
    What doesn't kill you, only makes you stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Synbaby View Post
    So another question, are monks going to have to wait on getting their glyphs until people start leveling their inscription? Or will the lowbie glyphs be available at a vendor or something? I am going to try to level my monk fast, but I may have to stall the leveling if I have to hop over to my inscriptionist to make glyphs.

Nevermind, I can make monk glyphs now in game. Hadn't been on my inscription character in awhile lol
    Some are only available throughout the "daily" crafted item, some come to mind is Glyph of Mana Tea is granted by such item.

Along with the faction gear, what about crafted gear as well. There's some real nice leatherworking pieces that look better than the heroic drops.

Deleted
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...eglitch/simple

Sha of Anger, guess what I got (look at legs)

10+ Year Old Account
    Lucky bugger. I hit 90 and passed out. Our guild will be doing Sha tonight when a few more get 90.

(also not that hard to guess on a character full of greens and 1 epic )
    Check out my blog about my monk at www.zenpilgrimage.com. Mistfit of OVERCLOCKED, [US] Proudmoore

Deleted
    i will focus klaxxi for the legs because the legs are the worst t14 part, and the only other legs are 589 ilvl and with haste

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistfit View Post
    Lucky bugger. I hit 90 and passed out. Our guild will be doing Sha tonight when a few more get 90.

(also not that hard to guess on a character full of greens and 1 epic )
    A tad iffy near the end have people equip pvp trinkets though beforehand