Page 52 of 73 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    LC is just plain shit. It cant absorbs like anything. I used it on myself and it was gone befor the GCD was over

Wouldn't say it's useless. It can save lives. Who cares if it's gone before the gcd is over, it absorbed 150-170k damage which could have killed you or any other guy in the raid. Of course it's nothing compared to the priests GS or so, but it's something. They should change it so the +50% hot power is an extra buff which isn't removed when the shield is removed

On garjal it didnt save me since it was gone and i took a vodoo hit straight after. And the long CD on it just makes it worse. Same with Zen meditation, just shit, we actuly dont hav any good raid CDs, Revial is nerfed (heals for 74k atm for me) instead of the 140k it did befor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themos View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxvla View Post
    Still don't know the answer. Is the 20 yards from me or the statue?
    Both. The statue duplicates the effect centered around you, just like it it duplicates soothing mist.
    Indeed. When you deal damage, the "normal" eminence is 20 yards centered on you, and the statue's eminence is 20 yards centered on the statue.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatuin View Post
    On garjal it didnt save me since it was gone and i took a vodoo hit straight after. And the long CD on it just makes it worse. Same with Zen meditation, just shit, we actuly dont hav any good raid CDs, Revial is nerfed (heals for 74k atm for me) instead of the 140k it did befor.
    I most certainly agree with you on Zen Meditation, is a total piece of crap.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wushu View Post
    RJW is suboptimal with the nerf. Its not even a consideration anymore tbh, unless your just fucking around in a 5 man or something.

Also the stat priorities are total shit. Crit and Mastery are completely debateable depending on the situation. Yet you have haste above 1350 as being better than crit?!? That is just beyond wrong... Haste beyond that point is utter shit and near worthless.
    To be fair, the OP hasn't been updated since September 24th, over a month ago. So all the research/discussion which has been going on for the past 51 pages has not been put into his first post. Sure it's a lot to read, but the majority of the things you need to know can be found in this thread.
    Troll Shadow Priest
    (H) - Mal'ganis US

Just read some of the patch notes, doesn't fix everything but I got halfway through reading and then realized both my arms were up in a victory stance.

Gift of the Serpent now creates Spheres that last 3 min, up from 10 sec. Healing amount doubled. If the sphere expires without being used, a nearby injured ally will be healed for 15,972.
    And Ascension increae mana with 15%

CJL Soothing MIst have a chance to gain Chi with 35% every tick

Deleted
    Some nice looking changes there. The change to Healing Spheres auto healing someone if they expire sounds cool and will work well with the reduced times introduced in the last PTR build. I'm hoping that the extended time of 3 mins in this build is a datamine error or a build error.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagri View Post
    Some nice looking changes there. The change to Healing Spheres auto healing someone if they expire sounds cool and will work well with the reduced times introduced in the last PTR build. I'm hoping that the extended time of 3 mins in this build is a datamine error or a build error.

Well, is that only Healing Spheres or maybe also the Mastery proc orbs? For Healing Spheres, that'll still be too small a buff for them to be useful; if that would apply to our Mastery, tough...

Dat Ascension buff... It's just godsend. 15% mana scales extremely well with the %mana Meta gem too, and Mana tea mechanics overall.

The rest is pretty neat too, Soothing mist HUGE buff, Mastery buff... It's too much actually. I smell big nerfs deeper in the patch note. We are already extremely powerfull as raid healers (and not too shabby as tank healers) so this is like icing on the cake.

Quote Originally Posted by Omnomnoms View Post
    To be fair, the OP hasn't been updated since September 24th, over a month ago. So all the research/discussion which has been going on for the past 51 pages has not been put into his first post. Sure it's a lot to read, but the majority of the things you need to know can be found in this thread.
    I never played in beta, but there is no way in hell I can look at the toolkit we have and see haste beyond soft caps being worth shit...ever.

Gift of the Serpent now creates Spheres that last 3 min, up from 10 sec. Healing amount doubled. If the sphere expires without being used, a nearby injured ally will be healed for 15,972.
    Hoping the mastery orbs dont last for 3 min. I was thinking 30 seconds would be a good time for them? 10 sec seems too short to be useful for people to pickup.

Does anyone have any actual proof (IE logs) that reforging to crit is better than mastery?

I've ran through MSV twice now, once focused on crit and then focused on mastery and my healing was pretty much the exact same on every fight, honestly I feel like both stats are worthless, crit maybe more so because even if you have 6000+ crit it still ends up being a pitiful amount of crit percentage.

---------- Post added 2012-10-26 at 09:33 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Tatuin View Post
    Revival nerfed? The hell are you talking about, it's still healing for about 130k+ for me.
    Last edited by Courierrawr; 2012-10-27 at 01:33 AM.

Yeah i dont know what he's on, Revival still heals for +130k.

Might help to not heal in your agi gear, that's the only thing I can think of.

Revival heals for less the more targets it hits (hello 25man), just like spinning crane kick or chi burst. The only exception is uplift.

Quote Originally Posted by Courierrawr View Post
    Does anyone have any actual proof (IE logs) that reforging to crit is better than mastery?

I've ran through MSV twice now, once focused on crit and then focused on mastery and my healing was pretty much the exact same on every fight, honestly I feel like both stats are worthless, crit maybe more so because even if you have 6000+ crit it still ends up being a pitiful amount of crit percentage.
    Kinda the same, no difference at all whether it's full crit or mastery reforge according to some of my logs. Although I feel like crit is going to be a bit ahead in 25 man environment in 5.1, there are enough orbs on the ground already without reforging to mastery.

Quote Originally Posted by Restofari View Post
    Revival heals for less the more targets it hits (hello 25man), just like spinning crane kick or chi burst. The only exception is uplift.
    Oh that might explain it then. i think i used it in LFR and it healed for so little. Didnt think of that

Whelp, mastery > crit in 10 man too, then.