Page 61 of 73 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Why, oh why, are we even given Tiger stance as MW? =\

Quote Originally Posted by Spazzeh View Post
    Why, oh why, are we even given Tiger stance as MW? =\

So we can win the run back race after a wipe? I'm always first, engineering ftw =)

Deleted
    Is it me or ReM is very buggy on the bounces ?? sometimes not even bounce once and the 2 left stacks are vanishing. (ppl in range to get the bounce and no pet in the comp [5man])

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Algot View Post
    This keeps getting complicated.

To reach the +2 breakpoint you will need the following:

7083 - haste without Stance without 5% buff.
    4722 - haste without Stance with 5% buff.
    4722 - haste with Stance without 5% buff.
    3148 - haste with Stance with 5% buff.

This number is the number shown WITHOUT the stance or buff.

Considering you will most likely be in Serpent Stance while reforging, the number you are aiming for is 4722. This way, once you're in the raid you will have reached the haste breakpoint.

Raw haste from gear is 3148. This way you will reach haste breakpoint in the raid.

The final number which actually means 16.65% haste is 7083.
    4722, 4722, 4722....she mutters all the way to the reforger* Thank you

Deleted
    guys do you recomend glyphed mana tea?unglyphed?
    Last edited by mmoc1f9e71113b; 2012-11-28 at 05:05 PM.

Deleted
    Most ppl use Glyph

any theorycrafting on the new ascension with 2% max mana metagem?
    I currently have a 352k manapool and glyphed mana tea gives 28.2k mana.
    Do you guys think its worth it over chi brew?

Quote Originally Posted by zonde View Post
    2099 not in stance?

Ignore your stance for a second, just pretend you're in stance of the fierce tiger. You need to reforge your gear to have 3148 haste rating. Activate stance of the wise serpent. You now have 4722 haste rating. If you get someone with a 5% haste raid buff it'll increase your haste to 16.66% which is the haste breakpoint for the 11th tick on ReM.

Hope that cleared some confusion as to the bonus of the stance
    So that was exactly my question, it's 3148 excluding the stance bonus, 4722 including it.. then I reforged wrong.
    Karuzo | Drainlife, US-Arthas
    Mistweaver Monk - armory - twitter - raider.io - twitch

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Restofari View Post
    any theorycrafting on the new ascension with 2% max mana metagem?
    I currently have a 352k manapool and glyphed mana tea gives 28.2k mana.
    Do you guys think its worth it over chi brew?
    Think Ascension is the best talent atm. 45k bonus mana alone is very strong. Not sure about the meta gem. I still use Revitalizing for the spirit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zymonk View Post
    Most ppl use Glyph
    ok mate, i dont know if double mana tea charges procs aswell with glyphed mana tea..

Quote Originally Posted by Algot View Post
    Think Ascension is the best talent atm. 45k bonus mana alone is very strong. Not sure about the meta gem. I still use Revitalizing for the spirit.
    It's worth emphasizing that Ascension, by increasing your max mana by 15%, also increases your mana tea regen by 15%. That's a big deal.

15+ Year Old Account
    Bleh so I reforged for 4722 haste, and my crit is now down to 3099(13.41%). I feel weird with so much haste, so we shall see how it goes next raid.
    What doesn't kill you, only makes you stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Krige View Post
    ok mate, i dont know if double mana tea charges procs aswell with glyphed mana tea..
    It works fine, stop crying, you'll only have more than 2 stacks at a time if you get super lucky with procs or have been lazy with using your mana tea.

10+ Year Old Account
    I noticed someone in a post on official forums mentioning that after meeting the second haste breakpoint they reforged away all their spirit into crit and felt like they were doing much better now. I'm curious if this might be a viable strategy after yesterday because I was extremely unhappy with my healing after the nerfs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Courierrawr View Post
    It works fine, stop crying, you'll only have more than 2 stacks at a time if you get super lucky with procs or have been lazy with using your mana tea.
    Or you don't need to use them because you're sitting pretty on 90% mana

Quote Originally Posted by Daredalus View Post
    Or you don't need to use them because you're sitting pretty on 90% mana
    Either I'm doing it very wrong, but I've never ever seen my mana that high in a fight. It usually is near 5 or 10% and I use mana tea to keep up.

Deleted
    Minor changes to the haste breakpoints upon tests from people on EJ.

3145 without Serpent Stance.
    4718 with Serpent Stance.

3145 * 1.5 -> 4718 -> 11.10% haste.

1.1110 * 1.05 -> 16.65% haste <--- +2 breakpoint.

Test shows that 3145 haste from gear, gives ReM an 11th tick with stance + 5% haste aura. (whilst 3144 haste only gives 10 ticks)

Source: http://elitistjerks.com/f99/t129834-...ompendium/p13/

Somebody really need to take over those obsolete guide threads on EJ, here, etc. I still wonder why the EJ threads are still from beta.

Quote Originally Posted by Krige View Post
    It completely depends on your playstyle and experience level. If you've been doing well glyphed, this will just insure you have an infallible fallback every 10 seconds.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

I typically let my mana tea stacks go upwards of 15+ before I start to use them. No reason to waste GCDs on drinking Mana Tea until your mana pool gets low enough. At that point, I mostly do it every 10 seconds and pre 5.1 patch Id eventually run out of mana tea stacks and be running on fumes on the tail end of fights. The crit change will guarantee more over the course of a long fight, but it may also force you to start drinking earlier so you don't waste the stacks.

In the end, it boils down to how much mana you need and play style effects that more than anything. What little I did last night was mostly Soothing+EM spam and it did surprisingly well. To the point I thought about reforging into even more Haste to promote more chi generation, for even more EM spam.