Do the legendary daggers proc more during madness of death wing?

Maybe it's just because it's a long, long fight, but I get many more finisher spams during madness than other fights, even ones I get to stand still for the most part on like Ultraxion and Zon'ozz. And it seems like I always get my wings to proc at the very final burn even if I had them come out shortly before killing the adds in phase 2. Is this just a coincidence, or do they just proc more often for Madness?

Nozdormu (bronze platform) gives you 20% haste. More haste = more energy regen & more autoattacks and that leads to more stacks of shadows of the destroyer.

Plus autoattacks on the limb tentacles don't miss. this also leads to more procs.

Ah, that explains most of it then. Still feels like I'm getting unexpected fury procs during the last few % of the fight but I'll have to run it again to see if this is the case, and keep a closer eye on my shadow stacks in phase 2.

10+ Year Old Account
    You've got all the buffs back in phase 2 =) so it's happening for the same reason.

The only time you shouldn't see excessive proc values is between finishing the bronze platform and starting phase 2.