Thread: Legendary Addon

Legendary Addon

Just got my legendarys and wondering whch addon is best to use to monitor the proc when it occurs, I would rather use the most simple and most visible warnings possible, thanks

Deleted
    Power auras or NTK. Personally i'd go with Power auras if you like pictures and NTK if you like Bars.

This is the Power aura string if you decide to go with that.

This is for the "proc":
    Code:
    Version:4.23; b:0.1529; anim1:4; g:0.1255; buffname:Fury of the Destroyer; x:2; texture:24; alpha:1; mine:true; inVehicle:0; size:0.7; y:-35; ismounted:0; timer.h:1.03; timer.Texture:OCR; timer.enabled:true; timer.cents:false; timer.Relative:CENTER; timer.y:-64; timer.x:-1; timer.UseOwnColor:true
    This is for the Stacking buff:
    Code:
    Version:4.23; buffname:Shadows of the Destroyer; x:-218; alpha:1; owntex:true; mine:true; inVehicle:0; size:0.2; y:-203; ismounted:0; timer.h:1.03; timer.Texture:OCR; timer.enabled:true; timer.Relative:CENTER; timer.y:-14; timer.x:-2; timer.UseOwnColor:true; stacks.enabled:true; stacks.y:-18; stacks.x:43; stacks.Relative:TOPLEFT; stacks.UpdatePing:true; stacks.h:0.75; stacks.Texture:WhiteRabbit

i use msbt. they let you add triggers somewhere in there, and it has the option to play a sound which is what mainly tells me.